7.4

1. SteveZ.
    Jan 8, 2007
    Not as good as many previous games in the cabela's series. The worst part about this game is the fact that ALL animals attack you. You can't hunt mountain goats without constant pressure of them charging you. It's not what we're looking for in our hunting games. Leave the attacking animals for Dangerous Hunts.
  2. J.R.
    Oct 23, 2006
    This game was very well promoted but left the player wanting. The graphics in relation to current game standards are poor. The game play is frustrating. The tools that the hunter can utilize are useless and as the animals (even the non-predatory animals) attack the hunter as soon as he or she appears the most effective method of hunting is simply to stomp around the various hunting areas This game was very well promoted but left the player wanting. The graphics in relation to current game standards are poor. The game play is frustrating. The tools that the hunter can utilize are useless and as the animals (even the non-predatory animals) attack the hunter as soon as he or she appears the most effective method of hunting is simply to stomp around the various hunting areas and shoot the animals head on as they charge you. The fishing scenarios are woefully inaccurate and even less entertaining. I expected much more from Cabela Expand
  3. DanielW.
    Dec 27, 2006
    This is a great game. The first day I had it, I couldn't stop playing it until I was done with all of the first level/region. It took a while becaues I'm a bad shot and didn't carry enough ammo. Could have used a little more instruction in the book before starting to play. But over all, I think it's a good game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

With all of the progress made in recent years towards creating good stealth and FPS engines, as well as in AI, its clear that with the proper design and effort, an excellent hunting and fishing game could be made. That was not the case here.