5.6

1. ButchA
    Mar 10, 2006
    I agree wtih Eric H. This game is absolute B.S.!!!!! I am about 3 steps from smashing the stupid CD!!!! How the $*#&@ are you supposed to make it across the river without dying??? This is by no means an enjoyable game.... I'm forever stuck in rookie mode in the 1st mission. WTF!!!!!!
  2. GillzS.
    Mar 5, 2006
    Very good grafics. But it is predictable they always have music when your about to be attacked whitch is kind of different.
  3. Jaredhi
    Feb 19, 2007
    this game isnt that great. I bought it becuase i thought it would be better then the first one. but i thought wrong. i cant even get past the second level beacuse of the stupid radio tower that i have no clue on how to get there. the graphics are pretty good. but you cant just go out and hunt when you want to. some of the levels are really hard but you can get by them if you know what yourthis game isnt that great. I bought it becuase i thought it would be better then the first one. but i thought wrong. i cant even get past the second level beacuse of the stupid radio tower that i have no clue on how to get there. the graphics are pretty good. but you cant just go out and hunt when you want to. some of the levels are really hard but you can get by them if you know what your doing witch i dont. RENT IT FIRST! Expand
  4. EricH.
    Dec 21, 2005
    This game sucks. I cannot even get past the first mission. You have to find a way down these stupid rocks. And no matter where I go I end up falling and not surviving.
  5. MikeB.
    Dec 23, 2005
    The action is lame, and very predictable. I feel like the first version of the game is much more realistic.
  6. DougO.
    Aug 12, 2006
    I love this game because its life like but really fun there are so many animals you can shoot and so many weapons its the best Cabela game ever!
  7. Sean
    Dec 12, 2005
    it's one of the most realistic games have ever played. It's almost like you are there in the game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

This isn't a hunting game. There's a lot of shooting, but you won't be tracking down any animals with any sort of strategy. The hunting area levels give you some freedom to move around and take down a foe, but it's still find animal, shoot and kill.
  2. To say this game is easy would be an understatement. It's presented as an arcade game rather than a hunting sim, and truth be told, I prefer it this way.