Cabela's Dangerous Hunts PlayStation 2

8.4

1. BillyT.
    Jan 5, 2004
    I played it and it was sweet, there should be more codes on it though.
  2. ArinH.
    Jan 1, 2004
    I have played this game and it kicks ass, i love it .the only thing hat is wrong with it is that the vehicles are to hard to control.
  3. BenD.
    Jan 8, 2004
    I keep renting it...the only thing I didn't like about it was that the animals are a little to anxious to charge you. But I still love it!
  4. ChrisJ.
    Feb 1, 2004
    The best hunting game ever i bought a week ago and havent put it down yet.
  5. Samibj
    Feb 1, 2004
    I just got this game and its sweet but i can never find a veichle E-mail if u can help thanx.
  6. KyleV.
    Mar 5, 2004
    Best hunting game you will ever play.
  7. TylerK.
    Apr 1, 2004
    Always carry the 12'' knife for a defense weapon. I took down a Kodiak Bear and a Moose with on swipe. (not at once)
  8. BigGameHunter
    Dec 23, 2003
    Excellent Game.
  9. AlexZ.
    Jan 12, 2004
    I loved hunting through the wilderness killing anything in my way!!!! I would recomend this if you have patience.
  10. CodeKilla
    Jan 31, 2004
    The game is sweet and hunting rinhos are mad fun.
  11. SethH.
    Jan 6, 2004
    Sweet hunting experience.
  12. DylanB.
    Feb 18, 2004
    This game is so much better than deer hunting. If you don't have it definitely get it. If you like action games there is plenty of it.
  13. MattV.
    May 10, 2004
    Awesome game! Great graphics, palm-sweating, heart-pounding action, it doesn't get better. The vehicles are a tad hard to control, though.
  14. KitD.
    Jan 21, 2004
    This game is awesome!!! I played "Cabela's Deer Hunter" before and it cant even compare to this...the graphics are great also...and i like how the animals charge you a lot...humn...maybe thats why they call it "Cabela's Dangerous Hunts"?
  15. JESSEH.
    Feb 16, 2004
    BEST HUNTIN' GAME EVER!
  16. BenW.
    Feb 17, 2004
    Just bought the game last weekend and so far the game kicks ass. Love how the animals hunt you as well. Hopefully cableas keeps coming out with awsome games like this one.
  17. ZacC.
    May 27, 2004
    This game is awesome and totaly realistic.
  18. BrennanB.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Awesome game great graphics.

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    It's very fast paced and probably about as close as a hunting game will ever get to mimicking a typical first-person shooter. [Jan 2004, p.114]
  2. PSM Magazine
    Controls are too sensitive even at the lowest setting, animal AI is set to "charge!" constantly, and collision detection is rugged. [Jan 2004, p.48]
  3. The only danger in this game is that you might get electrocuted while smashing your TV for showing you this ugly, tedious crap. [Jan 2004, p.135]