9.0

1. Bill
    Feb 10, 2004
    I didn't realy like hunting games untell I tried this. It is the most realistic game on the market.
  2. PeterS.
    Jan 15, 2004
    GOOD GAME.
  5. MarkH.
    Dec 10, 2003
    This game gives me a rush just thinking about it! I am an experienced hunter and I believe this game is much better than hunting altogether. I mean whats the point of killer poor poor innocent animals, you know it! I mean it just makes you feel bad about yourself. So That is why I purchased this game. It is just incredible. This game has made me feel so much better about my life. I This game gives me a rush just thinking about it! I am an experienced hunter and I believe this game is much better than hunting altogether. I mean whats the point of killer poor poor innocent animals, you know it! I mean it just makes you feel bad about yourself. So That is why I purchased this game. It is just incredible. This game has made me feel so much better about my life. I believe my life will be greater now that i have quit hunting. This is one superb hunting game. Thank You Mr Cabela! Expand
  6. MarkM.
    Oct 2, 2003
    Danny you suck...and unlike Danny this game rocks!
  7. JoshD.
    Sep 7, 2003
    Best game for PS2 Ive ever played... Actually gives the player a real challenge, and test of patience
  8. JaysChilliPowders
    Jan 17, 2004
    I love this game!! its the one for me but id like to see wear the deers are on hard mode.
  9. TerranceB.
    Oct 16, 2003
    I love the realness in the game and the fact that you have to try and track down the deer unless you use trophy beacon but thats for rookies.You have a chance to kill 9 different deer with a whole lot of variety in weight, age, size, and racks this games definitely deserves a 10.
  10. CodyM.
    Dec 22, 2003
    I havent bought this game yet but i am seriously thinking about it from what other peoples reviews are it makes me crave this game. i asked for it for christmas. some one plz give me tips or something this sounds like a greats game thank u cabela!
  11. MatthewW.
    Oct 23, 2003
    Killing real animals is wrong, but i dont mind killing some graphic animals.
  12. PrestonD.
    Dec 3, 2003
    This is the greatest game that I have ever played. It has the most realistic graphics and techniques that I've ever seen. The best part of the game though is the adrenaline rush you get when you get your crosshairs on the biggest buck you've ever seen.
  13. ParkerP.
    Oct 27, 2003
    Great graphics realistic deer really fun.
  14. DaveB.
    Oct 30, 2003
    It is a very realistic game and enjoyable to play. good work.
  15. RobC.
    Oct 4, 2003
    I played Cabela's previous hunting games and I am hooked! Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season combines the battle tactics of a Splinter Cell with the undertone and control of a sweet Doom style game. All of this control and tactic isn't enough for you?-There are secret weapons, secret prey and a BEAUTIFUL landscape. One of the only fall-backs of this game is the size of the I played Cabela's previous hunting games and I am hooked! Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season combines the battle tactics of a Splinter Cell with the undertone and control of a sweet Doom style game. All of this control and tactic isn't enough for you?-There are secret weapons, secret prey and a BEAUTIFUL landscape. One of the only fall-backs of this game is the size of the maps. Loading speed has always been an issue but I pity the poor soul who has to hunt in those landscapes. There just aren't that many slopes in an Saskachewan(For example). Vehicle control is choppy, as it's always been, which discourages you from using the vehicles to get around and the over-all feel of the game's interactive element is very "first person". That is to say, nobody is watching you. Advice for a future Cabela release. -Decrease AI sensitivity to presence -Increase number of rack per area -Place more aggressive AI into area to pit man against nature, instead of just man shooting nature. -Decrease slopes per map on average and raise the tree leaves higher from the ground(We like ducking down and looking but that's rediculous) Expand
  16. JustinW.
    Aug 24, 2003
    It will be good every cabelas game is good.
  17. MikeM.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This may be one of the best games ever...like any game it has its glitches but still over all one of the best.
  18. Jeff
    Sep 15, 2003
    Best reality game yet.
  19. CR
    Sep 23, 2003
    Kill innocent animals? OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. DavidM.
    Sep 8, 2003
    Very good game but the vehicle controls are a bit slow
  21. TRENTK>
    Nov 4, 2003
    F... yes best game ever.
  22. JasonS.
    Nov 7, 2003
    I give Deer Hunt 2004 Season a 10 for being the best hunting game made for the playstation 2. As a hunter myself i enjoy playing this game every day. Deer Hunt 2004 is definetly at the top of my list for best hunting game around!!
  23. LukeR.
    Dec 10, 2003
    Whoo where to begin? This game is great and has impressed me on its realistics. I am a hunter and this game is exiting for me. 1 point off because it is not like real hunting. Waiting in a deer stand for hours in the rain, snow, hail, and tornados on a set that is sideways and uncomfortable. Thank you
  24. DanielW.
    Dec 27, 2003
    This is the best hunting game I have ever played. Realistic graphics and real outdoor sound. I got the same exact whitetail I got when I went on my first hunt. A nice 8 pointer
  25. BradH.
    Dec 30, 2003
    The game kicks ass.
  26. MattB.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This game is the best.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. This is a game that requires patience, preparation and persistence. Combine those three qualities for a successful hunt in a visually compelling game.
  2. PSM Magazine
    Hunting games are still niche titles, but this is a really good one. [Nov 2003, p.48]
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    That exhaustive level of accuracy severely limits Deer Hunt 2004's appeal... If you don't already know a bit about hunting, you may have a tough time of it. [Nov 2003, p.130]