8.4

1. Mar 31, 2012
    Fantastic single player. Brings a squad based aspect that allows you to grow a small connection to characters and allows you to hope for their survival. An improvement from the original cod, treyarch creates a better flow to the gameplay and allows for a greater movement across the levels. Choke points are uncommon, and gameplay itself is enjoyable.
  2. Nov 23, 2012
    This game has a wide variety of missions with a ton of authentic weapons. this game has better use of enviromental cover and tatical manuevers in this contexually accurate battle chatter.
  3. Aug 3, 2013
    This is better then any new Cod game that has or ever will come out. This is my favorite WW2 game of all time. The sound of bullets and the cries of dying soldiers will make anyone tense up and pray not to end up like them. The story is all about the Big Red and there campaign during WW2 its a must play for those who like shooters and gamers like me who just want a realistic shooter basedThis is better then any new Cod game that has or ever will come out. This is my favorite WW2 game of all time. The sound of bullets and the cries of dying soldiers will make anyone tense up and pray not to end up like them. The story is all about the Big Red and there campaign during WW2 its a must play for those who like shooters and gamers like me who just want a realistic shooter based on history. The music is great and very old fashion. The voice acting is really cool and even tho they look really dated I still like the way the game looks. What more can I say this is better the any modern warfare game and once you play it you will see it for yourself. Expand
  4. Sep 27, 2013
    This game has a pretty decent story that actually makes sence unlike the other cods, the aiming and gameplay are actually solid and the graphics are pretty good for a game that came out in 2005. Treyarch did a good job with this game.
  5. Aug 31, 2014
    This is Treyarch's first CoD title. For those who want to know why Treyarch is loved more than Infinity Ward, play this game. The story is one of the most touching and epic WWII stories I've ever experienced. You're squadmates have their own unique personalities, and they can be quite hilarious at times. You really care for them. I just wish the characters in present CoD games are likeThis is Treyarch's first CoD title. For those who want to know why Treyarch is loved more than Infinity Ward, play this game. The story is one of the most touching and epic WWII stories I've ever experienced. You're squadmates have their own unique personalities, and they can be quite hilarious at times. You really care for them. I just wish the characters in present CoD games are like this, instead of cliched, gung-ho characters. Gameplay is quite awesome too. You really feel like a soldier. And the graphics were good for a 2005 game. Pick this classic game up. I hope there will be an HD remake of this great game. Expand
  6. Oct 3, 2014
    One of the worst shooters I've ever played. The game is a downgrade in every department in relation to previous CoD games released on PC. The only reason this gets high scores is because of naive console gamers who have never played one of the previous, infinitely better titles.

And while the basic multiplayer component and a few obvious drops in pacing sometimes make the title feel a touch flat, the singleplayer campaigns are actually anything but.
    You don't have to already be a fan, though, to appreciate the game, and that's a big part of its appeal. It's pretty easy to jump in, grab a gun and start starring in your own WWII movie mowing down Nazis.
  3. I would put Call of Duty 2: Big Red One below "Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood," but above "Battlefield 2: Modern Combat."