7.3

1. Oct 3, 2014
    At the time of writing (2014) this remains without a doubt the worst CoD game ever made. The only reason this will get high scores is because of console players who never played one of the earlier PC games which were generations beyond this travesty.
  2. Apr 26, 2013
    it is absolutely something "GREAT"........from saint lo to chambois,a furious journey.........at the finale destroying the tiger tanks with pak 42 and the triumph music>>>>>>>>>>>> COD 3 hatss off
  3. Jul 4, 2013
    It was my first COD I played IN MY LIFE! And I already was thought, that game was Realistic in the epoch! Loved doing the missions that had to do I can't do critic in this game because I do not remember any kind of error in it! He was simply GREAT!
  4. Jun 18, 2014
    Simply awesome! With the dramatic story, nice gameplay, and great multiplayer mode, this is the best FPS I've ever seen!!! I hope this game can be released in PC.
  5. Oct 24, 2014
    The game play was fun and some were really sad, but controls are not the best. Flicking right stick up-down rapidly to move a mortar or an AT gun is pretty boring and some things are historically inaccurate. Its fun at stages but there was more room for improvement.

1. The action is unbelievably intense and the historical material is researched and presented in a way that borders on being educational.
  2. This is a markedly better game than "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One" and the finest World War II gameplay on the current-generation consoles.
  3. Take one part classic Call of Duty scripted FPS action, add in two parts improved level design, another one part updated graphics, and just about four parts upgraded multiplayer and you’ve got the ultimate Call of Duty stew.