4.1

1. BonbonAliano
    Aug 6, 2005
    Better than the GBA version. But the game is BAD.
  2. Thinkablefire
    Jul 6, 2005
    Yet another game based on a movie. This game should be rented before bought. If you ever played "The Series Of Unfortunate Events" than you know what the style of this game is. It does feature some interesting things within the game like the creepy umpaloompa. in all the game is ok.
  3. ChrisM.
    Aug 11, 2005
    The game stinks, Flat out normally when I rent a game I play with it for hours. Yep, only one damn for this one. It's for people who have no sense!
  4. DEVINDEHART
    Jan 22, 2006
    THE WILLY WONKA FACTORY IS A PIECE OF CRAP SO BORING THE GRAPHICKS PREETY MUCH FLAT OUT ARENT TO GOOD THE GAME IS ALRIGHT ITS A WAIST OF MONEY. DONT GO SAVING UP MONEY TO BUY IT. THE MOVIE IS WEIRD. JUST WATCH THE MOVIE IT'S BETTER A WHOLE LOT BETTER MUCH BETTER
  5. BenF.
    Apr 17, 2006
    This game has very short length, but good acting and music. It is not too bad of a game. I consider it an average game. If you liked the movie, you may end up wanting it. Rent it first.

#79 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

As I painfully maneuvered my Charlie from room to room, I grew more and more desperate in my attempt to find redeeming qualities in the game.
    It could have played like a slimmed down version of Pikmin crossed with quirky, yet solid platformer elements. Unfortunately, bad control and poor execution ruin the experience.
  3. Charlie and the Boring Factory. It's hard to make a fun game based around these kinds of properties, but that doesn't justify bad gameplay, or a lack thereof.