ChoroQ PlayStation 2

7.8

1. JeromeS.
    Dec 24, 2006
    ChoroQ is the most favorite racing choro cars.
  2. Mar 4, 2013
    I love this game! Even there's some mistakes like when pass by a house it says "no one is here" they separate no one .but everybody makes mistakes ,I love this game great graphics for an old game.( the game is not old).
  3. Mar 21, 2015
    I haven't played any of the other ChoroQ games but I bought this one a while back and I genuinely enjoy it. The dialogue is a bit corny but the story mode is quite interesting and enjoyable and because of this, I have returned to it on multiple occasions. It may not be the world's best game but it is fun and challenging that will keep you occupied for quite a while. Give it a go, I promiseI haven't played any of the other ChoroQ games but I bought this one a while back and I genuinely enjoy it. The dialogue is a bit corny but the story mode is quite interesting and enjoyable and because of this, I have returned to it on multiple occasions. It may not be the world's best game but it is fun and challenging that will keep you occupied for quite a while. Give it a go, I promise you won't be disappointed. Expand

#56 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. There are glitches in the graphics and an AI that goes from passive to cutthroat in a hurry. If you are looking for a racing game, there are better ones on the market. If you are looking for a game that has charm and some RPG elements, this may be worth a look.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    For me, it became much more enjoyable as something to pick up and play for five or 10 minutes at a time rather than for prolonged sessions, but this is somewhat contrary to the way it's designed. [Nov 2004, p.130]
  3. Cheat Code Central
    It's more frustrating than challenging and it certainly isn't a whole lot of fun for any player of any age.