Chulip PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 14, 2007
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. May 21, 2014
    I do not know how to explain this game. I can tell the developers were trying to make a really good game. Its weird (in a good way), and its very nice to look at. I cant say its a good game. Its very hard to figure out what to do. However this is something that I think everyone should play at least once. Just grab a walk through, and enjoy.

#94 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007

1. Besides these few little "WTF" gems of humor, Chulip as a whole is tedious and frustrating. You might enjoy a brief rush of adrenaline when you finally kiss someone, but it's only because getting there was so painful.
    Gameplay nags aside, we do want to make it clear that Chulip is certainly worth a look for purveyors of all things Japanese and indie. We can bandy about synonyms for "charming" and "stylish" all damn day, but the game makes an effort to resist labels, really becoming something in and of itself.
  3. Fans of slow and quirky, non-violent storytelling may be intrigued. But this is as required as acquired tastes get. Proceed with caution.