Clock Tower 3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
7.6

1. HaiderS.
    May 3, 2003
    Well, this game is the best game that i have ever played......
  2. BrettG.
    Apr 28, 2003
    It's very fun, and interesting. She should run faster than in the game. the graphics are also awesome.
  3. JamieH.
    Jul 7, 2003
    Truly the best of the Clock Tower series. A perfect blend of puzzles and underwear soiling scares!! The cut scenes are brutal and violent just how I like them and for me anyway, the game has come back appeal again and again.
  4. ZachH.
    Aug 5, 2005
    I thought the game was freakin awesome. The Cutscenes were incredibly well designed and this is the only game that ever made me jump and turn off the system. All these people are like its stupid to watch lil kids get killed, but does this mean its ok to watch adults get killed? I think of it as the same thing. The whole game from beginning to end leaves your heart pumping. I gave it an 8 I thought the game was freakin awesome. The Cutscenes were incredibly well designed and this is the only game that ever made me jump and turn off the system. All these people are like its stupid to watch lil kids get killed, but does this mean its ok to watch adults get killed? I think of it as the same thing. The whole game from beginning to end leaves your heart pumping. I gave it an 8 though because I couldn't finish this game without a strategy guide, id rather not be lost while a 10 foot monster with a sledgehammer is chasing me around. Plus the British girl in the skirt was damn hot lol, well i thought so anyway. Bottom Line: The whole game is awesome except for the fact the game is so damn confusing, and sometimes u dont know where u r going. Expand
  5. Emil
    Feb 3, 2006
    Okay Rick, I'm gonna need you to shut up now. Stop judging the game based solely on your own moral codes and look to the aspects of the game instead. It IS a horror game, it is SUPOOSED to be horrifying. And just what the heck does 9/11 has to do with the game? Maybe you should stick to the boardgames?
  6. etown
    Jun 5, 2006
    Hey dave, there have been far worse cases IN REALITY than that of being described of in this game. and happened long before the game as well. and if you dont know any, just seach Serial Killers in the United states. yeah thats right, good ol' US of A. for shit sakes man, its just an animated video game, for all the homocidal maniacs that have been from the states... i'd beHey dave, there have been far worse cases IN REALITY than that of being described of in this game. and happened long before the game as well. and if you dont know any, just seach Serial Killers in the United states. yeah thats right, good ol' US of A. for shit sakes man, its just an animated video game, for all the homocidal maniacs that have been from the states... i'd be worried more about who my neighbor is that some animated cut scenes. its just make believe... to get your nerves going and to get people , like you, all worked up.
    clock tower rules
  7. Frosto
    May 14, 2003
    This game is the best game of the clock tower series.The cutscenes are awesome and just everything else is awesome 2.The only bad thing about this game is that its only 6 hours long.I SAY THIS GAME IS A MUST BUY.
  8. MikeB.
    May 20, 2003
    I think that half those critics need fired. This is one of the funniest games for the Genre. It sure beats the hell out of Diablo2 after you play it for 2 years because nothing else is funner. I recommend this game to any person that does or doesn't have a life. get out of your cuboard and play it there is NOTHING better.
  9. GamesMaster
    Jul 15, 2003
    I have it and basically no words can describe what I see and play. All the bosses are original and beutifully detailed. so I rate this 10 out of 10.
  10. KennethL.
    Jan 21, 2005
    I think this is a good game and would recamend it to every one who would like to get the s**t scared out of them. this is a good game. and i no my games . im only 13 and all the games my parents get me 1-4 disk games.... i've beatin. iv beatin ALL the final fantasy games and clocktower 3 is 1 of the most scariest & hardest games since my final fantasy games. soo that is y i rated it a 9.
  11. Mr.Python
    May 19, 2003
    Yo if anybody loves this game as much as i do email me at bgall66@earthlink.net! THIS GAME IS AWSOME! I THOUGHT GTA WAS GOOD UNTIL I PLAYED THIS!
  12. TieraS.
    Dec 23, 2005
    Scared the crap outta me and my friends. Me and my sister playin it by ourselves certain parts made us scream and run away. Scares us so much we have yet to finish the game. Haunts my dreams.
  13. Dec 19, 2011
    With a captivating story, gameplay, and well thought out races/enemies, Clock Tower 3 offer what I would call a hard to put down game, in my experience this game gave me much enjoyment and scares that most horror games offer little, their are good horror games but this one took the cake.
  14. ERB
    Jul 30, 2013
    Scary game.One of the scariest or creepiest game I have ever played.But still I like this game and I don't get it why this game is underrated.It deserves at least a score of 80 from the critics.

#59 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#88 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Cheat Code Central
    The graphic violence is shocking. The story is captivating and the disturbing scenes are sure to make even hardcore gamers a little queasy.
    It utterly breaks the subdued mold of the series.
  3. Play Magazine
    As an experience of mood and horror - the villain delivers scenes of shocking violence - CT III works. [May 2003, p.62]