1. Aug 12, 2010
    When I rented this game, I had high expectations about. Overall, it looked like a nice spending of five dollars; but then I played it. It was a dissapointment from the very beggining, the graphics were good, but that was about it. I don't recommend bying it, but rent it if you must.
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    I have this game on Gamecube it an abortion. The worst game that I play forever. Whats the point? I complete missions and nothing more pointless? I guess the Japanese cant make games like they used too. Shame because I really liked Vib Ribbler.
  3. GedR.
    Oct 2, 2003
    A real swizz greedy developer rehashing an old worn out game.
  4. ZackM.
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game suck's big time... If you ever feel the need to wast your money go to a Casino, Not on this game. The only good thing about this game was the graphics. The rest was a real disappointment.
  5. E-dog
    Apr 17, 2004
    Would have been a 1 if not for the multiplayer mode. I love Medal of Honor, and this doesnt come close. Bad graphics, stubborn controls, and impossible angles. I love it when you try to shoot the enemy and the game view is stuck right behind you own character's head. Brilliant!

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#77 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

I certainly had fun playing it, while it wasn’t particularly deep, sometimes that is exactly what a person is in the mood for – and it isn’t shallow either.
    The control setup just doesn’t work - especially when you’re trading bullets in real time with a bunch of Republican Guards. Directing your entire four-man squad to move, shoot, give cover fire, swap items, heal, and everything else that comes with a Special Forces group constantly on the move is tiring to the fingers.
  3. A surprisingly solid squad-based shooter that relies just as much on tactics as brute force.