8.4

1. ZackM.
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game suck's big time... If you ever feel the need to wast your money go to a Casino, Not on this game. The only good thing about this game was the graphics. The rest was a real disappointment.
  2. Aug 12, 2010
    When I rented this game, I had high expectations about. Overall, it looked like a nice spending of five dollars; but then I played it. It was a dissapointment from the very beggining, the graphics were good, but that was about it. I don't recommend bying it, but rent it if you must.
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    I have this game on Gamecube it an abortion. The worst game that I play forever. Whats the point? I complete missions and nothing more pointless? I guess the Japanese cant make games like they used too. Shame because I really liked Vib Ribbler.
  4. GedR.
    Oct 2, 2003
    A real swizz greedy developer rehashing an old worn out game.
  5. E-dog
    Apr 17, 2004
    Would have been a 1 if not for the multiplayer mode. I love Medal of Honor, and this doesnt come close. Bad graphics, stubborn controls, and impossible angles. I love it when you try to shoot the enemy and the game view is stuck right behind you own character's head. Brilliant!

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

I certainly had fun playing it, while it wasn’t particularly deep, sometimes that is exactly what a person is in the mood for – and it isn’t shallow either.
    The control setup just doesn’t work - especially when you’re trading bullets in real time with a bunch of Republican Guards. Directing your entire four-man squad to move, shoot, give cover fire, swap items, heal, and everything else that comes with a Special Forces group constantly on the move is tiring to the fingers.
  3. A surprisingly solid squad-based shooter that relies just as much on tactics as brute force.