8.4

1. Aug 12, 2010
    When I rented this game, I had high expectations about. Overall, it looked like a nice spending of five dollars; but then I played it. It was a dissapointment from the very beggining, the graphics were good, but that was about it. I don't recommend bying it, but rent it if you must.
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    I have this game on Gamecube it an abortion. The worst game that I play forever. Whats the point? I complete missions and nothing more pointless? I guess the Japanese cant make games like they used too. Shame because I really liked Vib Ribbler.

I certainly had fun playing it, while it wasn’t particularly deep, sometimes that is exactly what a person is in the mood for – and it isn’t shallow either.
    The control setup just doesn’t work - especially when you’re trading bullets in real time with a bunch of Republican Guards. Directing your entire four-man squad to move, shoot, give cover fire, swap items, heal, and everything else that comes with a Special Forces group constantly on the move is tiring to the fingers.
  3. A surprisingly solid squad-based shooter that relies just as much on tactics as brute force.