8.4

1. May 21, 2011
    i am giving this the same as its prequel its an enjoyable co op game to play it has a variety of different missions and equipment for players to use throughout
  2. georgewshrub
    Jan 23, 2004
    NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!! a game that shows american violence to all kids in this country! yes!!! we need more games like this so we can kkkill all those middle eastern scum who try to take our oil....oops i mean freedom ,yeah thats the ticket!!! next we will have a sequel about fiding more oil ... ooops i mean more terrorists in holes. we need more games like these in ourNOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!! a game that shows american violence to all kids in this country! yes!!! we need more games like this so we can kkkill all those middle eastern scum who try to take our oil....oops i mean freedom ,yeah thats the ticket!!! next we will have a sequel about fiding more oil ... ooops i mean more terrorists in holes. we need more games like these in our daILY lives, train our children to be future murderers ... oops i mean soldiers! yeah freedom fighters!!! thats the ticket!! then the last game in this series should be how we dominate this world with nato! take this whole floatin mudball over and then blow it up with the nukes that only WE can own!! go joe!!! Expand
  3. ZackM.
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game suck's big time... If you ever feel the need to wast your money go to a Casino, Not on this game. The only good thing about this game was the graphics. The rest was a real disappointment.
  4. Aug 12, 2010
    When I rented this game, I had high expectations about. Overall, it looked like a nice spending of five dollars; but then I played it. It was a dissapointment from the very beggining, the graphics were good, but that was about it. I don't recommend bying it, but rent it if you must.
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    I have this game on Gamecube it an abortion. The worst game that I play forever. Whats the point? I complete missions and nothing more pointless? I guess the Japanese cant make games like they used too. Shame because I really liked Vib Ribbler.
  6. Calumk.
    Jun 19, 2006
    excellent game.wonder whats after it tho.i mean golbal storm.
  7. TomC.
    Oct 1, 2003
    Amazing.
  8. RockyB.
    Oct 1, 2003
    Good, not great multiplayer rocks.
  9. GedR.
    Oct 2, 2003
    A real swizz greedy developer rehashing an old worn out game.
  10. Fireglock
    Oct 28, 2003
    I gave this game a 9 because its better than that navy seals crap.
  11. JohnS.
    Oct 3, 2003
    This game kicks butt just like the first one!
  12. IanC.
    Sep 23, 2003
    Not as shiny as Navy SEALS, but plays like a dream and draws you in like no other game I can remember for a very long time. Gets my vote for #1 of 2003, playability wins me over polish every time.
  13. CraigS.
    Oct 14, 2003
    A fantastic game.
  14. TheBoredMan
    Oct 17, 2003
    The differences between this second installment and the original are subtle, but they are welcome. Great, enjoyable, fun to play game. Much easier than Ghost Recon, but great nonetheless.
  15. ShawnS.
    Feb 16, 2004
    This game is nerley,but the game is to hard.but i give it a 9 because the weapons and like a war shood be!!
  16. Kamio
    Oct 18, 2003
    Just like the first one, this game caught me off guard, the multiplayer side of this game makes it shine, good game if you liked the first one, improved graphics make it that much better than the first.
  17. Thereviewer
    Dec 16, 2003
    This game was great it had good graphics and was fun to play all you peeps hu sed it waz bad go home to alabama.
  18. EricS.
    Oct 22, 2003
    Great game, but each mission seemed like the last but a little harder. Should have added more tanks,and fighting helicopters.
  19. MattB.
    Dec 7, 2003
    A great Game! Multiplayer is totaly awsome, and the overall gameplay just kicks any other war games butt.
  20. Tomas
    Sep 21, 2003
    Great!!!
  21. CédricvanS.
    Feb 15, 2004
    Very good game.
  22. E-dog
    Apr 17, 2004
    Would have been a 1 if not for the multiplayer mode. I love Medal of Honor, and this doesnt come close. Bad graphics, stubborn controls, and impossible angles. I love it when you try to shoot the enemy and the game view is stuck right behind you own character's head. Brilliant!
  23. FrankC.
    Dec 19, 2003
    Great game.
  24. Mar 28, 2013
    Squad based shooter that plays almost identically to the original released just a year before and is still good fun in co-op. The only real difference is that now all four team members must survive to complete a mission. A strange decision as it removes the tension of having to decide whether or not to go back and rescue an injured squadmate having the effect of making this the slightlySquad based shooter that plays almost identically to the original released just a year before and is still good fun in co-op. The only real difference is that now all four team members must survive to complete a mission. A strange decision as it removes the tension of having to decide whether or not to go back and rescue an injured squadmate having the effect of making this the slightly inferior of the two Desert Storm games. Collapse
  25. Jan 3, 2014
    Great game. The graphics may not be stunning (even back then) but I didn't care about graphics while playing this game. Very tactical. Even better when in co-op. My friends and I had a blast playing this game together. Short game however.
  26. Mar 28, 2013

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#91 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

I certainly had fun playing it, while it wasn’t particularly deep, sometimes that is exactly what a person is in the mood for – and it isn’t shallow either.
    The control setup just doesn’t work - especially when you’re trading bullets in real time with a bunch of Republican Guards. Directing your entire four-man squad to move, shoot, give cover fire, swap items, heal, and everything else that comes with a Special Forces group constantly on the move is tiring to the fingers.
  3. A surprisingly solid squad-based shooter that relies just as much on tactics as brute force.