Corvette PlayStation 2

6.2

1. MoeL.
    Mar 20, 2004
    Although i lost my leg in the accident with my c 3, and also lost something else before the accident in that car, she quit calling, said i wasnt good enough for her anymore. fair enough, at least i have my playstation so i can play corvette cause mine was totaled. a decent game, love the soundtrack.
  2. AndrewM.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I can't wait im 13 and will be playing online so watch out i will smoke u and my name will prolly be SUGARBEAR so look for me and say hey I saw u on a website L8r.
  3. CourtlandS.
    Sep 21, 2003
    ThIs GaMe Is AwEsOmE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i LoVe CoRvEtTeS!!!!!!!!!!!I cAnT wAiT 4 ThIs 2 cOmE oUt!!!!!!!!
  4. McarthurW.
    Dec 25, 2003
    As an young owner of a 89 corvette. i can not wait until this comes out. Corvettes are my life, and i would die for my car. I saw one site that says. wouldnt you like to get your child a corvette. and i thought, i already have one and every child should. I went from playing with hot wheel corvettes to driving a real one, all by the age of 16. Priceless.
  5. RickZ.
    Nov 15, 2004
    This game does a lot of justice to the cars and performance differences between different model years are readily apparent. Game play is very rewarding as you increase your driving skill.

#88 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. Fairly easy controls that actually respond differently between the different corvette models AND when upgrades are done on the cars. An easy to use setup that racing fans will feel very familiar with.
  2. Overall, this game was pretty bad, and I did not enjoy it. It was a nice concept to have a game completely devoted to Corvettes, but the game physics need to be fixed.
    It's hard to imagine that Corvette, though it's priced to compete with a case of Bud, will be able to satisfy. There are much more competitive racers that also feature the fabled 'vette, along with decent physics, AI, and play modes.