6.5

1. Jul 2, 2014
    Being the first user to review is tough, what do I say? I played this game for 5 minutes and gave up. That's it, I can't imagine I wasted my time playing this garbage.

When I reviewed this (Don't bother looking for it) on YouTube, you could hear in my voice that I was angry at a game so unfair. The driving mechanisms are slow and unresponsive, the graphics are weird, and the points are pointless.

You just go into any game mode, it doesn't really matter which because there is no difference in the end, and choose a corvette (depending on the game mode, there may be only one type). The way the menus are set up are so complex and confusing. You'll just end up doing something you didn't expect.

There is no story, just races accessible from the menu, all you do is race, THAT'S IT. The races are really easy if you're fast enough and don't mess up. Otherwise, the other racers are much faster, you'll never catch up.

Turning is a really burden, it both slows you down tremendously and risks you crashing into something. To all of you out there you might be thinking that I'm exaggerating, well crashing into things is really bad because of this little flaw: Reverse is Triangle, TRIANGLE. Since when does a racing game use TRIANGLE as Reverse? It's ALWAYS SQUARE, but no, they MESSED IT UP!!!

Anyway, if you want to play a good racing game get something like Need for Speed or Midnight CLub, don't waist $5 on Corvette.

1. Fairly easy controls that actually respond differently between the different corvette models AND when upgrades are done on the cars. An easy to use setup that racing fans will feel very familiar with.
  2. Overall, this game was pretty bad, and I did not enjoy it. It was a nice concept to have a game completely devoted to Corvettes, but the game physics need to be fixed.
    It's hard to imagine that Corvette, though it's priced to compete with a case of Bud, will be able to satisfy. There are much more competitive racers that also feature the fabled 'vette, along with decent physics, AI, and play modes.