Crash Nitro Kart PlayStation 2

7.8

1. Apr 30, 2011
    Though it has its charms, Crash Nitro Kart is a lackluster of innovation, speed, and value. Pros: Rich in visuals; variety of unlockables; the courses are unique. Cons: Lacks any kind of speed; it's the exact same as Crash Team Racing, but worse.
  2. Nov 8, 2013
    In my defense, this game sucks. I hate this game. This game honestly sucks and the graphics are terrible. The controls suck and the characters lack in skill. I hate this game, all in all.
  3. Dec 11, 2014
    The game is the ninth installment in the Crash Bandicoot series. It is an indirect sequel to Crash Team Racing and the first full motion video based game in the series.[9] It is a game before Crash Tag Team Racing. The game's story centers on the abduction of Crash Bandicoot, along with other characters in the series, by the ruthless dictator Emperor Velo XXVII.
  4. TysonB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    Crash Bandicoot looks terrible compared to the PS1 crash games.this game and crash nitro kart are going to be pretty bad titles.

#69 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#24 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. This may be a touch disappointing to hardcore fans of "Crash Team Racing", but anyone looking for a solid kart racer should be quite pleased.
  2. CNK offers nothing new at all, failing to really improve even on its prequel, which even back then, was pretty standard fare.
  3. Failed miserably in execution and you will not find me playing this game again because I just don’t think it is very fun to play.