Crash Nitro Kart PlayStation 2

7.8

1. JohnM.
    Dec 7, 2003
    This is a very good game and the levels and characters is brilliant. A brilliant game.
  2. PawanS.
    Nov 18, 2003
    This game rocks! The tracks are really creative, and great for a mutliplayer party. Characters and karts are well designed, and the environments are totally immersive. A great social game!
  3. May 7, 2015
    Much better than the Crash Team Racing .
  4. May 7, 2015
    One of the best the PS2 .
  5. Mar 16, 2016
    WOWEE WOW! I fxxking love this game, I just played this since years ago and I still love it! It's just like the game from PS1 and I love that one as well! I never get bored of this! The characters are playable, the levels are easy and the game is just fantastic. I don't know what my favorite character is, maybe I just played them both I guess. Anyways, no questions, I love this game.
  6. May 20, 2016
    This Game is very good racing . This game was born in 2003 and Mario Kart Wii in 2008 , but graphics in Crash Nitro Kart better than grachics in Mario Kart Wii . In Crash Nitro Kart grqphics is very good in cutscenes and in races . In Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart many different good racers and in this game I play for Crash and Cortex . 8/10 .

#74 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#17 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. This may be a touch disappointing to hardcore fans of "Crash Team Racing", but anyone looking for a solid kart racer should be quite pleased.
  2. CNK offers nothing new at all, failing to really improve even on its prequel, which even back then, was pretty standard fare.
  3. Failed miserably in execution and you will not find me playing this game again because I just don’t think it is very fun to play.