Crash of the Titans PlayStation 2

5.9

1. Jun 22, 2013
    Game is a F***ing joke. Characters have been reduced to complete trash! Gameplay is hack-n-slash not a platformer! This isn't Crash bandicoot! its a F***ing god of war ripoff.
  2. Apr 12, 2011
    Not even a whole new redesign can save the Crash series from becoming yesterday's news. Pros: Impressive graphics and glossy visuals, rich, colorful level design, and hilarious dialog. Cons: Hideous new design, sloppily confused controls and camera angles, and lacks the potential of way better platformers.
  3. Dec 25, 2013
    No no no this is the wrong way! I like changes and innovates but when you change too much it becomes unrecognizable as a game in the series and people get mad. Changed character models, horrible gameplay, forgettable music and much much more.
  4. Mar 23, 2015
    This game is actuallly decent, but my main problem with it is that it just doesn't feel like Crash. Way too much repetitive combat and horrible character redesigns. This game started the downfall of Crash Bandicoot.
  5. Jan 6, 2016
    Crash of the Titans is one of the weaker instalments of the Crash Bandicoot series. Whilst the gameplay is unique and ambitious, it failed to function to the potential. The games story is also underwhelming, with a version of Crash I could never really get on side with.
  6. Jul 17, 2016
    Crash of the Titans is an Alright game. it's not as good as the PS1 or Previous PS2 games, but certainly better than other Platformers in the console.
    The Platforming is solid, Combat is simple and not too complex. the Titans designs are nice, the Graphics are pretty good and the Music is decent. overall it has flaws like the Art Style and the combat not being that amazing... but the game is good.
  7. May 30, 2016
    This is a great game.

It may not be as good as the previous Crash games (Yes, I am excluding boom band when I say previous crash games) Presentation-8/10 I love that presentation it's pretty creative on how they used puppets Character design-6/10 It's ok but I don't like what they did with aku aku and uka uka but Crash's design does fit the game. Graphics-6/10 They're just
    This is a great game.

Presentation-8/10
    I love that presentation it's pretty creative on how they used puppets

Character design-6/10

Graphics-6/10
    They're just regular PS2 graphics nothing interesting.

Sound-7/10
    The sound is pretty good.

Gameplay-8/10
    Awesome usage of titans is just awesome but I still wish the spin attack wasn't messed about and is the main attack.

Lasting appeal-8/10
    Definitely appealing, I can play this pretty often cuz it's just good.

#8 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#10 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

Crash might be getting on in years for a videogame mascot, and his latest outing falls well short of classic status, but a few disarming new tricks prove he's not over the hill just yet.
  2. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    A delightful, brilliantly realised platformer, Tians would have scored higher were it not for its reliance on competition. [Nov 2007, p.80]
  3. It's a fairly sturdy, combat-heavy platformer with a good hook, but it lacks a real distinct attitude.