Crash Tag Team Racing PlayStation 2

7.1

1. Aug 23, 2017
    This is hardly a racing game, but it somewhat makes up for it in the extra stuff. Like this is 45% a racing game, and 55% other stuff. I do like going around messing with other characters and just messing around in general, but the other stuff isn't really all that fun. The races can be too easy and somehow just feels more like a straight path rather than a challenging race. It does haveThis is hardly a racing game, but it somewhat makes up for it in the extra stuff. Like this is 45% a racing game, and 55% other stuff. I do like going around messing with other characters and just messing around in general, but the other stuff isn't really all that fun. The races can be too easy and somehow just feels more like a straight path rather than a challenging race. It does have some funny humor...and I mean SOME, not very much. It sort of has that Crash Twinsanity feel to it when it comes to humor. It's a fun game that could've been better. Expand
  2. Jul 1, 2017
    Following in the footsteps of other popular video game mascots, Crash gets another racing game. Tag Team Racing doesn't offer a lot to separate it from other racing titles. The controls are a little loose at times, the tracks are unmemorable and the actual racing aspect of the game is uninteresting, rather, the focus is more on the weapons, fusing, etc. These aspects are good, and helpFollowing in the footsteps of other popular video game mascots, Crash gets another racing game. Tag Team Racing doesn't offer a lot to separate it from other racing titles. The controls are a little loose at times, the tracks are unmemorable and the actual racing aspect of the game is uninteresting, rather, the focus is more on the weapons, fusing, etc. These aspects are good, and help make the game pretty exciting, but it leaves the races feeling repetitive, and no real skill or experience is required to continually win races. The adventure sections are alright, they aren't great, but they aren't bad. The game itself is relatively fun and crazy, however. Expand
  3. May 17, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Um this game is alright but could have been better and the story is so much worse than crash team racing. There are only 15 racing tracks and only 2-3 of the extra modes are good but I did like the open world mechanic that was a lot easier to use than twinsanity and some car design's are awesom (Crunch's monster truck anybody?) bug this could have been a lot better. Expand
  4. Mar 16, 2016
    My favorite videogame is got to be this one because everything about it is top notch. The characters are different, the racetracks are a lot of fun and Von Clutch is my all time favorite character cause he's the funnist guy around and yes all the characters are fun to play. I've played this a million times and I never get tired of it! Crash Tag Team Racing is my all time favorite game ever!
  5. Jan 6, 2016
    A fun story, imaginative settings and exciting gameplay ensure that this game is one of the best Crash Bandicoot releases of the franchise. Whilst the single player is a great ride, it is the split screen multiplayer that truly captures the magic of this game. The inclusion of all the character favourites combine together to create a heart-warming game.
  6. Dec 1, 2014
    Play this since I was 7 years old, this game have tons of exciting adventures,racing,minigames....and much much more. You can also unlock up to 5 worlds. Too bad this game is not longer in stock!
  7. Dec 25, 2013
    Well forget CTR this is different kind of racer. Diverse gameplay modes and even some platforming elements but in the the game stays very thin. if you are seriously craving some cartoony vehicle combat or a game with a good sense of humor pick Crash tag team racing.
  8. Dec 12, 2013
    The designs are soooooooo gross this game to hell. This is the grossest ps2 game of all time it is more gross than size matters on the the ps2 I didn't get this game because it is ****ing putrid garbage. I want to say crash has a way bigger flop than any video game franchise in the world.
  9. Aug 6, 2013
    One of best, modern, Crash Bandicoot games. Only thing what i hate are changed personalities.. but it matters? No! Is fun and if you play multi-player, is fun for whole family!
  10. Jul 26, 2013
    This game has terrible controls, and it is a bad mix of genres. It starts as a platformer, but it is really a racing/shooter game. Also it has terrible graphics and bad collision detection.
  11. May 23, 2013
    I have played this game for many, many years. It has never gotten repetitive or lame. It just keeps on getting funnier and funnier. The racing is well done for a console game of the time. The single player is also quite funny, but more short bursts of laughter. This is a great game to play with friends! Buy this game if you see it second hand in a game store, yard sale, what ever. It'sI have played this game for many, many years. It has never gotten repetitive or lame. It just keeps on getting funnier and funnier. The racing is well done for a console game of the time. The single player is also quite funny, but more short bursts of laughter. This is a great game to play with friends! Buy this game if you see it second hand in a game store, yard sale, what ever. It's just so fun. 8 Years on after getting this game. I still find it fun. Not many games can do that. But, I was quite young then so more aim this for a younger gamer like 5-10. But anyway, I love it! Expand
  12. Mar 27, 2013
    I remember playing this as a kid, so many great memories, one thing i like is you're not forced to race, you can just explore at least thats what i can remember. one of my favorite crash games.
  13. Apr 12, 2011
    Crash Tag Team Racing looks like a rip-off of Double Dash, but it's far from it. Pros: Excellent blend of platforming and racing, fantastic graphics and visuals, likable characters with humorous voice acting, and bizarre level design. Cons: Too short, too easy, hit-or-miss mini-games, limited multi-player value, no online play, and players will have more fun shooting other racers off theCrash Tag Team Racing looks like a rip-off of Double Dash, but it's far from it. Pros: Excellent blend of platforming and racing, fantastic graphics and visuals, likable characters with humorous voice acting, and bizarre level design. Cons: Too short, too easy, hit-or-miss mini-games, limited multi-player value, no online play, and players will have more fun shooting other racers off the track than actually racing them. Expand
  14. LukeB.
    Dec 30, 2005
    I love this game its the beast crash game ever, i recomend it to everyone because the graphics have become so much better. also the fact that u can explore on foot aswell as by car makes it a mixture of all the crash games, cause some r on foot and others are in car. I would DEFINATELY give it 10 out of 10.
  15. CharlieB.
    Oct 25, 2005
    I think this game sounds great, I have been a fan of crash ever since psone, and I am glad to see something new is being made, I was a bit dissapointed with The wrath of cortex, as it was the same as before on Psone, but I can't wait for tag tournament!
  16. PaulB.
    Oct 22, 2005
    I think that this crash bandicoot game is the best of them all,i im saving up my money to get this game i give it a 10.
  17. Jul 26, 2013

#68 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#46 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Mini-games are a blast! I think I ended up playing them more than the actual racing.
  2. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    While the racing is good rather than great, see it as just part of the game's charm and CTR makes for a fun family treasure box. [Apr 2006, p.100]
  3. PSM Magazine
    Shoddy camera in amusement park mode, lots of cliched gameplay. [Dec 2005, p.101]