7.2

1. Dec 25, 2013
    Well forget CTR this is different kind of racer. Diverse gameplay modes and even some platforming elements but in the the game stays very thin. if you are seriously craving some cartoony vehicle combat or a game with a good sense of humor pick Crash tag team racing.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    The designs are soooooooo gross this game to hell. This is the grossest ps2 game of all time it is more gross than size matters on the the ps2 I didn't get this game because it is ****ing putrid garbage. I want to say crash has a way bigger flop than any video game franchise in the world.
  3. Aug 6, 2013
    One of best, modern, Crash Bandicoot games. Only thing what i hate are changed personalities.. but it matters? No! Is fun and if you play multi-player, is fun for whole family!
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    This game has terrible controls, and it is a bad mix of genres. It starts as a platformer, but it is really a racing/shooter game. Also it has terrible graphics and bad collision detection.
  5. May 23, 2013
    I have played this game for many, many years. It has never gotten repetitive or lame. It just keeps on getting funnier and funnier. The racing is well done for a console game of the time. The single player is also quite funny, but more short bursts of laughter. This is a great game to play with friends! Buy this game if you see it second hand in a game store, yard sale, what ever. It's just so fun. 8 Years on after getting this game. I still find it fun. Not many games can do that. But, I was quite young then so more aim this for a younger gamer like 5-10. But anyway, I love it! Expand
  6. Mar 27, 2013
    I remember playing this as a kid, so many great memories, one thing i like is you're not forced to race, you can just explore at least thats what i can remember. one of my favorite crash games.
  7. Jan 16, 2013
    I used to really enjoy this game all those years ago, racing and car games, fun mini-games, very fun single player with lots to do, lots of funny humor throughout and a great story. Very underrated game.
  8. Apr 12, 2011
    Crash Tag Team Racing looks like a rip-off of Double Dash, but it's far from it. Pros: Excellent blend of platforming and racing, fantastic graphics and visuals, likable characters with humorous voice acting, and bizarre level design. Cons: Too short, too easy, hit-or-miss mini-games, limited multi-player value, no online play, and players will have more fun shooting other racers off the track than actually racing them. Expand
  9. Aug 6, 2013

1. Mini-games are a blast! I think I ended up playing them more than the actual racing.
  2. While the racing is good rather than great, see it as just part of the game's charm and CTR makes for a fun family treasure box. [Apr 2006, p.100]
  3. Shoddy camera in amusement park mode, lots of cliched gameplay. [Dec 2005, p.101]