Crash Twinsanity PlayStation 2

8.1

1. Jul 7, 2017
    I dont hate this game but its not great. The concept is original and the story is great. The gameplay is mixed in my opinion. It is a fun game but nothing special.
  2. Jun 30, 2017
    A lot of personality to the game. An interesting take to see two adversaries working together, yet constantly fighting at every turn. Due to this, the games mechanics work around that theme. And for that, it makes it something of a hidden gem in the PS2/Xbox library.

There are extra segments that require some finesse out of controls that are not as tight as they could be [such as gathering side gems]. Expect to die a lot. Unlike most Crash games, there are a plethora more Nitro boxes than TNT boxes. A generous amount of 1HKO boxes. The game would've performed better if it had longer development time to fine-tune it.

Definitely not a game to "100%". However, a play-through to complete the main game has story elements and a colorful cast that will keep you coming back for more. Playing with Dr. Cortex, some tropes are subverted working with him and it was a blast.
  3. Jan 23, 2017
    Crash Twinsanity. A bad game. I don't think so.Characters and charismatic history , more freedom of levels, unforgettable soundtrack, funny boss, less linearity. That not bad game makes everything in. On the contrary. Crash Twinsanity isn't classic, but fun and other things that characterized the original trilogy are still present in this game
  4. Dec 3, 2016
    [21:15, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: En si es un juego de plataformas que cumple, es innovador para la franquicia de la que proviene y para la generacion de consolas de ese tiempo
    [21:16, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: es un juego con situaciones interesantes, una dificultad bastante avanzada
    [21:16, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: aunque es facil de completar al 100% una vez le tomas la mano y ahi la dificultad tambien se ve comprometida
    [21:16, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: pero en si
    [21:16, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: es un juego muy completo
    [21:16, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: aunque un poco corto
    [21:17, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: tambien de puede destacar como llevaron la trama de cooperacion entre enemigos, muy cliche pero llevada a cabo de una manera convincente
    [21:17, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: el tema de los antagonistas principales puede verse muy forzado, pero esto se debe a lo que dire a continuacion
    [21:17, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: el juego nunca fue completado en su totalidad
    [21:18, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: sierra dio un plazo de 1 año para hacer el juego y esta a solo el 50% de lo planeado
    [21:19, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: asi que para ser un jueho que ni siquiera fue completado y donde se tuvieron que remover muchas cosas incompletas a ultimo momento por no llegar con el tiempo
    [21:19, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: cumple muchisimo
    [21:20, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: Puntod negativos
    [21:20, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: -la cantidad de bugs
    [21:20, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: -inconsistencia de la trama en algunos puntos
    [21:20, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: -y la dificultad no muy equilibrada
    [21:21, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: pero son bastante contrastados por los puntos positivos
    [21:21, 3/12/2016] Ayrton: esta bastante bien
  5. Nov 23, 2016
    A **** masterpiece. The only post-ND game able to compete with the first 3 titles. Lots of game dynamics, funny jokes, an alternative dimension, three playable characters (Cortex, Nina, Crash) and that antagonic duo, now united for a common good. Games like this are hard to see nowadays.
  6. Sep 28, 2016
    Bueno este juego esta bueno en divercion y jugabilidad es como los crash clasicos genial
    asi que el juego en mi opinion que no me critiquen me encanto
  7. Jul 17, 2016
    my favorite Crash game in the Franchise! i love EVERYTHING about it!
    The Music is catchy fun and exciting, the Mechanics are great, i love the Open world Levels, Graphics are great with a Solid 60fps count, Controls are fluent, Humor is Big. Everything about it is AWESOME!
  8. Jul 3, 2016
    I like the variety and that Crash & Cortex team up but the graphics ain't to special. The controls are okay. This game doesn't really age well for me so this game is fun at a lot of points but this game is still flawed.
  9. Apr 20, 2016
    Crash Twinsanity is interesting game . Good graphics for 2004 and amazing storyline better than On other Crash Games and funny gameplay . This is good platformer . Crash Twinsanity almost on par with Ratchet and Clank . In Crash Twinsanity good levels and interesting bosses . Crash Twinsanity best of Crash Games . 8/10 .
  10. Apr 13, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wrath of Cortex started an era of Crash Bandicoot that everyone wants to forget. Every Crash game after Wrath of Cortex was either mediocre, or just atrocious. But this game is pretty good. Twinsanity is a very, very unique Crash game, as in this one, you team up with Cortex. You see, the villains are different this time. They're parakeets. What the hell. The soundtrack in this game is arguably one of the best in the series, the graphics aren't perfect, but they're good for 2004, (Anything beats Wrath of Cortex, that's for sure) And the glitches... you won't run into any on your first play through, but it's not hard to break this game. This game's bosses suck. Most of the time, they're piss easy. Some are pretty fun, like Dingodile, but most of the time, they're easy as hell. Overall, this game is a good game. I kind of enjoyed it more than Crash 1 and 2, so that's saying something. Expand
  11. Mar 16, 2016
    What do I have to say about Crash Twinsanity? Maybe the some levels are hard. I mean, yeah I love it still, don't get me wrong. It's about Crash and Cortex team up together to stop the evil twins. Yeah, ain't it cool? And geez, the last level where I have to find Dr Cortex and Nina and defeat the evil twins and also there's a bonus video which I didn't know since I played it years ago isWhat do I have to say about Crash Twinsanity? Maybe the some levels are hard. I mean, yeah I love it still, don't get me wrong. It's about Crash and Cortex team up together to stop the evil twins. Yeah, ain't it cool? And geez, the last level where I have to find Dr Cortex and Nina and defeat the evil twins and also there's a bonus video which I didn't know since I played it years ago is where Crash and Dr Cortex having a therapy exercise where Crash has to save Cortex from falling. I even said what Dr Cortex says that he is in the safe place. Oh, I almost to mention the scene where Cortex is stuck in the pipe and farted, that had me laughing. And that's it. Expand
  12. Feb 7, 2016
    This game is an unfinished gauntlet of anger and tears. My full review of this mess went up to five pages, so I will spare you guys the trouble of ranting on the game.

Good graphics, good music, decent humor are the only good parts of the game. The problem is everything else.
  13. Jan 21, 2016
    This game is really amazing¡ Its the game of my childhood and I played thousands of times and I still enjoying it. One of the best games of crash bandicoot definitely.
  14. Dec 29, 2015
    Crash: Twinsanity levels is a bit long , but aa very divertidisimo time , the rivalry between Crash and Cortex , never turned out to have an unexpected twist.
  15. Nov 5, 2015
    Muito divertido, passei minha infância jogando este jogo, muito bom! Um dos melhores jogos para crianças e adolescentes, não há nada explicito e violento.
  16. Aug 8, 2015
    This game has the worst soundtrack I ever faced in my life. It's not immersive, does not fit with the game itself and it is unimaginably annoying.
    Another bad point is it story. I played the game, but the story was so poor that I don't remember a single moral conflict on the game.
    The game has it best point at mechanics, all the nostalgia of spinning all the way out of maps and jumping in crates.
    So, here is my advice: If you want to try this game, go ahead at your own risk. Besides, you may get a better experience playing it with the TV muted.
  17. Mar 26, 2015
    Twinsanity = fun but with flaws. Design, plot, movies, music are all interesting and different. With how frustrating some parts are, you will be lucky to make it through the game to enjoy those elements. If only they had spent a little more time on the game to fix the bugs and problems, the game could have been one of the more entertaining platform games around.
  18. Feb 25, 2015
    I love the cartoonish graphics in this as it felt unique! I had fun until the level where you have to slide with Cortex, thought it was a bit hard to be honest.
  19. Nov 25, 2014
    The game is outstanding. The 360 degree camera view was the first of any of Crash Twinsanity's predecessors. The fact that you get to play as cortex and his niece Nina is was a very fun element of the game. The opening level on wumpa island has many secrets and fun gags. The only part of the game that is reasonably bad is that it is not long enough! In my opinion this is as good as crashThe game is outstanding. The 360 degree camera view was the first of any of Crash Twinsanity's predecessors. The fact that you get to play as cortex and his niece Nina is was a very fun element of the game. The opening level on wumpa island has many secrets and fun gags. The only part of the game that is reasonably bad is that it is not long enough! In my opinion this is as good as crash warped and is a very well designed game. Plus the soundtrack in this game is better than any of the games by a long shot. Expand
  20. Nov 18, 2014
    The game has an innocent charm, but aside from the game aspect of the title the soundtrack ALONE make this game one of the grearest games ive ever layed hands on and easily the grandest crash.
  21. Nov 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Almost everything about this game is amazing... i like the story and characters... not only did you see nina and neo in this game.. BUT YOU PLAYED WITH THEM... seriously of the most memorable games i have played on the ps2. i recommend anyone to at least try this game... oh.. and the boss battles are top notch. :) Expand
  22. Oct 4, 2014
    It's been one decade since Traveller's Tales took another go at the Crash Bandicoot franchise--their first try at it resulted in The Wrath of Cortex, which was less a successor and more or less an unflattering expansion of 1998's Warped--and to be honest, any redeeming qualities Crash Twinsanity had in 2004 have aged poorly since then. The cartoonish comic relief and mildly entertainingIt's been one decade since Traveller's Tales took another go at the Crash Bandicoot franchise--their first try at it resulted in The Wrath of Cortex, which was less a successor and more or less an unflattering expansion of 1998's Warped--and to be honest, any redeeming qualities Crash Twinsanity had in 2004 have aged poorly since then. The cartoonish comic relief and mildly entertaining first quarter of the game aside, Twinsanity has more trial-and-error gameplay than it does saving points and there are an equal amount of bugs refraining it from being even remotely enjoyable. Especially in retrospective, the annoying soundtrack--which I'm assuming the creators believed to be apart of the charm of its looney toon-esque environment--and lackluster visuals and sound make for a sleepy experience for adult Crash Bandicoot fans revisiting their past. The 10th anniversary of Crash Twinsanity is about as irrelevant as the existence of this game in the first place. Expand
  23. Mar 8, 2014
    Crash Twinsanity is my main childhood memory, & when I went back to it years later, I found that opinions of the game had not changed at all, in fact, I loved it even more.
    The main thing that really impressed me is that every single level in the game felt perfect, especially my favourite two levels, Classroom Chaos & Ant Agony, Classroom Chaos is complete chaos as the title suggests, whereas Ant Agony is an incredibly long, platform heavy blast through the evil twins lair, it was always my favourite when I was a child.
    Another thing I really love is the way you travel to 4 completely different locations throughout the course of the game, you go to Crash's island, Cortex's ice base, Nina's school, & the evil twins dimension, otherwise known as the 10th dimension, the 10th dimention is my favourite part of this game.
    The soundtrack is the best the series has seen so far, it's absolutely brilliant, fast & exciting.
    The story is also simple & fun, but can be a bit inconsistent, although I'm sure whether that's the story or the inclusion of welcome but unnecessary characters, but one of my favourite things about this game is the humour, Cortex is absolutly hilarious in this game, which is great, but my favourite thing about the game is how you can play as three different characters, Crash, Cortex, & Nina, & they all work perfectly, I admit I've had some irritating issues with Nina's section of the final boss, but she's still great & I hope she is playable again, when we eventually get another crash game, seriously it's been 4 years since the last Crash Bandicoot game, so if any video game developer from Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo, or all you third-party companies, we miss Crash Bandicoot, & my needs will not be complete until we get another Crash Bandicoot game, just don't make it like Crash of the Titans or Mind over Mutant, Thank you!
  24. Jan 4, 2014
    Pros: Controls are dead on
    Perfect for an average or hardcore gamer
    Very sharp and crisp texture work!
    Voices are outstanding

Cons: Can't skip cutscenes even after watching them
    Very glitchy gameplay
    Not enough save points!

All in all, its a very good game, but not recommended for children as it is a bit hard.
  25. Dec 25, 2013
    I really enjoyed this one. Twinsanity is funny, fun to play, and is a definite improvement on the linear levels of games past. Crash fans should definitely check this one.
  26. Dec 3, 2013
    This game is equally as generic as mario 3d land. Ready at Dawn is a better developer than travelers tales travelers tales may be talented at making Lego games. But ready at dawn does a better job with jack.
  27. Nov 17, 2013
    this game is awsome it has the best soundtrack awsome story good graphics and best punch lines ever the only probelem is that the game is short but overall a 10 out of 10 game in my book
  28. Oct 1, 2013
    This crash comes nowhere close to the other Crash Bandicoot games made. The first half of the game was pretty fun, but after that, things get repetitive and just boring. The story is nothing to boast about either. Overall the game just doesn't hold up long enough to make it great like the old crash games were. Though its not a horrible game, its a true disappointment to the crash series.
  29. Jul 3, 2013
    The game is exceptionally NOSTALGIC AND FUN!! But when I played at the time, made ​​it very difficult for me to pass the level, or phase. But I can not give a low score for this GREAT GAME I've played in my childhood! Thank Activision for developing this game EPIC!
  30. Mar 24, 2013
    I grew up being a huge fan of the Crash Bandicoot franchise as a child. To this day I can go back and play any of the PS1 games. I even remember liking the Wrath of Cortex for PS2, but Twinsanity is by far the worst Crash Bandicoot game if not the worst game I have ever played in general. The story is bad, the soundtrack is painful to listen to, the game was poorly edited, and it was justI grew up being a huge fan of the Crash Bandicoot franchise as a child. To this day I can go back and play any of the PS1 games. I even remember liking the Wrath of Cortex for PS2, but Twinsanity is by far the worst Crash Bandicoot game if not the worst game I have ever played in general. The story is bad, the soundtrack is painful to listen to, the game was poorly edited, and it was just a mess. I do not dare try playing any of the Crash games that came after this. This game was nothing like its predecessors. Expand
  31. Jan 20, 2013
    A Crash game that succeeds as a great platformer and is very enjoyable to play...until it ends. Then, unfortunately, there really isn't much to go back to.
  32. Jan 12, 2013
    To me, Crash Twinsanity is a last good Crash game. Obviously, the game isn't as good as Naughty Dog's Crash games, but Twinsanity is still a fun game. The story is humorous and gives to Cortex spotlight, what he deserves. Gameplay hasn't change much, it is still smooth and easy. Crash Twinsanity is better game, than critics says.
  33. Jul 1, 2012
    Playing Crash Twinsanity was a bitter sweet experience for me. I saw a preview for it on a Sonic X VHS and, being the Crash fan that I am, I wanted it so bad. But chance upon chance, I missed every single oppertunity to buy the game. Then I finally got it years later. Playing this game is a love it or hate it situation. There are a lot of problems in the game the bog it down and it isPlaying Crash Twinsanity was a bitter sweet experience for me. I saw a preview for it on a Sonic X VHS and, being the Crash fan that I am, I wanted it so bad. But chance upon chance, I missed every single oppertunity to buy the game. Then I finally got it years later. Playing this game is a love it or hate it situation. There are a lot of problems in the game the bog it down and it is understandable why you would hate it, but down to the core gameplay, It's just plain fun. Twinsanity is the first game in the Crash series that seperates from it's roots. Up to now, Crash has been doing the same thing over and over again, so this is a breath of fresh air. Unlike...that abomination known as Crash Nitro Kart. The story revolves around Two evils creatures known as the Evil Twins trying to destroy the world for some reason that is dicovered later on. Crash and Cortex team up to fight these two and save their world. The story within itself is fine, but it's progression is just stupid. The appearence of The Evil Twins is just completely random and it just throws the player off guard. These two random characters pop out of nowhere and just start torturing Crash and Cortex and we have no idea why, and there are consistant plotholes, but nothing too big. This has got to be the most cartoony Crash game I have ever played in my entire life The whole world feels like a playable cartoon, and the music is...um...different from the rest of the series...I'm glad that they just didn't take the Crash Warped theme and sticked it onto this like every other game before it. It's different and even catchy, but it can get annoying and the boss music is the best out of all! I can't exactly escribe it. You really have tpo hear it to see how different the music is. The graphics are indeed Crash Bandicoot. This is the one Crash bandicoot game I have played that has come oh so close to the presentation that the original Crash Bandicoot had. Lushoious, 3-D enviorments keep the game's cartoony charm, and with a wide variety of places to explore, it's hard not to appreciate the game's presentation. The game is open world, so It's different from the past Crash bandicoot games. While it's supposed to be open world, I feel like I can't go whereever I want for some reason. The world is large and there are 4 individual worlds to explore each with 5 places inside them, making the world large, but I still feel restricted. Now to the gameplay. This is definetley a mix bag. First off let's talk about one thing that you will encounter countless times: Cheap Death. The game comes up with as many cheap ways for you to die as possible, and since life boxes do not respawn, the only way to regain lives are by collecting wumpa fruit. Why are there cheap deaths? 3 reasons the could have been obviously fixed by TRaveler's Tales: 1. Nitros kill you in one hit. In every other Crash game, the nitro could only kill you if you didn't have Aku Aku, but in this game, an explosion of any kind IS GOING TO KILL YOU!!! EVEN IF YOU'RE INVINCIBLE, THE NITROS WILL KILL YOU!!!! WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE? IS THIS TO RAISE THE AMOUNT OF DIFFICULTY THE GAME HAS? WELL IT'S NOT WORKING!! THIS COMES OFF AS CHEAP! AND TRUST ME, YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THESE THINGS, WETHER THEY BE HIDDEN OR YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM A BUS AND YOU FORGOT TO HIT A CRATE HAT WOULD'VE DESTROYED THEM BEFOREHAND, THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!! 2. Glitches. Everything from Aku Aku not appearing to ammo boxes not responing to falling off a cliff thats too high WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN A CRASH GAME BEFORE, FROM PHASING INTO A WALL TO just touching a charcater, everything is here. 3. Camera. The camer can seriously screw you up in platforming sections because it views you at awkward angles making you unable to see your shadow, and some platforms won't cast your shadow which is a must in platforming! Sometimes the camera will spaz out on you, and you'll run into A NITRO AND FREAKING DIE ANOTHER CHEAP DEATH!!! I MEAN...JUST...FDSCGESRAKHFVGSUHYFUHGSSGUJNHFCU CXBVUYNHFDCUBVGDRTCBG...ok...I'm good now... at certain times, you can control Nina and Cortex. Cortex is just pathetic. He just mostly consitis of poor shooting sections and you can't even jump over boxes with him. Plus, you only get to play as him twice. They must've knew he sucked, since most of the game you'll be playing as crash. Nina is actually fun. They try to put her in platforming scetions, and they do it quite well. Sometimes, you'll controll both crash and cortex. This works, as well as the snowboarding section, although the control is ridiculouly awkward. I found myself in the air trying to turn, but i just rotate and NITRO BOXES KILL ME AGAIN!!! Wuth all of these problems, the best part is the core itself. All of these problems are small and if you can except the game for what it is, Twinsanity...can be a good game. I give it a 7.5 Expand
  34. Apr 13, 2012
    This game is amazing. Unlike wrath of cortex this game delivers upon expectations and exceeds those predicted with it's buetiful visuals, great music, and funny jokes mixed with good gameplay this game is a must own to anyone.
  35. Feb 5, 2012
    It's a good game for the first few levels, then it all goes downhill. The framerate is just horrible at some parts of the game, and once you beat the second world you will notice that it seems as if alot of cutscenes were taken out of the game and it feels very unfinished and rushed. Another major flaw about this game was the enemies due to the fact when you would hit them, they wouldn'tIt's a good game for the first few levels, then it all goes downhill. The framerate is just horrible at some parts of the game, and once you beat the second world you will notice that it seems as if alot of cutscenes were taken out of the game and it feels very unfinished and rushed. Another major flaw about this game was the enemies due to the fact when you would hit them, they wouldn't die or their dead prop will get in your way allowing another enemy to hit you. Also when you break crates sometimes it doesn't even give you what is in side of it. It could have been much better but the flaws really do ruin the game Expand
  36. Oct 10, 2011
    For the first hour and a half of the game, it's all about pure addictive platforming, colorful visuals, and hilarious dialogue. However, at at least 50 percent into the game, that fun is crushed by seemingly rushed gameplay mechanics, bugs, and lack of dialogue, making the game ultimately passable.
  37. May 3, 2011
    I own most of the older Crash games, along with some newer ones. And I have to say, this game is freakin' amazing! The story is quirky and is meant to be humorous, not deep or engaging. The gameplay is platforming, but it's done so well! The variety of movies is alot more varied then the usual jump and spin. Also, you play as multiple characters, and they all play differently. Also, myI own most of the older Crash games, along with some newer ones. And I have to say, this game is freakin' amazing! The story is quirky and is meant to be humorous, not deep or engaging. The gameplay is platforming, but it's done so well! The variety of movies is alot more varied then the usual jump and spin. Also, you play as multiple characters, and they all play differently. Also, my favorite part of the game - the music! Every song incorporates vocals; but they're not singing, they're humming, whistling, and making weird noises that makes some actually quite unique music. Highly recommended if you can still find it! Expand
  38. Apr 12, 2011
    Crash Twinsanity is short of Jak and Ratchet's kind of fun, but it's still an exhilarating effort. Pros: Lots of whacky gameplay, colorful visuals, hilarious characters and dialog, and unlike Wrath of Cortex, the old school platforming is kind of unique in this case. Cons: Once you get to the middle of the game, you realize how effortlessly produced the game is, as if it were rushed.
  39. Oct 22, 2010
    Crash TwinSanity is a great platformer game. It may not be in the same league as the PlayStation Naughty Dog Crash titles but Traveller's Tales Oxford has a good stab at making a different Crash game. The game follows on from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex where 2 new antagonists known as the Evil Twins want to destroy the world along with Crash and Cortex. Cortex? Unlike the lastCrash TwinSanity is a great platformer game. It may not be in the same league as the PlayStation Naughty Dog Crash titles but Traveller's Tales Oxford has a good stab at making a different Crash game. The game follows on from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex where 2 new antagonists known as the Evil Twins want to destroy the world along with Crash and Cortex. Cortex? Unlike the last game, Cortex is now an allie to Crash and the two become comedic pals and swore to stop the Evil Twin's plan. The game play is similar to previous Crash titles but instead of selecting levels from a warp room, Crash TwinSanity features a 3D free roaming environment where you progress through a series of 4 world hubs and complete levels. The platforming element is similar to previous Crash games but now coloured gems (which are found dotted around each level) unlock Artwork in the Extra's menu and Crystals are used to power Cortex's teleporting machine later in the game. Obstacles such as the TNT and Nitro crates return and the usual smashable crates such as ? mark and arrow bouncy crates return. You will also encounter flying penguins (!), Tribesmen and other enemy types. TT Oxford also do a good job of implanting some of Crash's enemies from previous games into the game like Dingodile and N. Tropy and even some make a hilarious cameo at the start of the game. Some of Crash's past enemies and new enemies even make up for some great boss battles. The tone of this game is different from previous Crash games in which TT Oxford have created a funny Crash adventure. There are some funny pieces of dialog and the plot is good as well although it does lose it later on in the game. Cortex plays second fiddle to Crash as his right hand helper and this is implanted into the game play for some of the levels. Crash can use Cortex to double spin, use him as a mallet to break unbreakable crates and throw him over gaps so that he can use his gun to activate switches for bridges to help you across a gap. Crash and Cortex also at one point have a bit of a fight and you control them (while their fighting!) through a cave and avoid obstacles (similar to the ball stages in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex). Some levels require Crash to clear a path, free of hazards for Cortex who gets chased by something. There are also a few levels where you get to play as Cortex and use his blaster to shoot your way through his sections which are nice and theres a level where you play as Cortex's Niece, Nina Cortex where she can latch onto rings, Spider-man style to climb rooftops with her bionic hands. The graphics are quite nice and colourful despite a few graphical issues and glitches and the music is awesome. The games cutscenes which despite pointless at times can pop up a few comical moments and this game does do something different for the Crash series. However, I don't like the personality changes of the two main characters Crash and Cortex: Crash just looks and acts dumb and Cortex acts like a coward rather than the dark antagonist he used to be in the PlayStation games. Also, at some points of the game, there are few checkpoints and this can become annoying, particularly at one point of the game (which I won't spoil). Crash TwinSanity is a interesting Crash game which every Crash fan should like. Collapse
  40. DennisR
    Jan 9, 2010
    Might not be the same as naughty dog's crash games but it's just as awesome!
  41. JoshS
    May 23, 2008
    Pretty good for a new take on the game. Not the best but it was fun while it lasted.
  42. rh
    May 15, 2008
    This game need A LOT a work!!!!!! I can't even get to the middle of the game becauce this garbage can't play like a regular game. Those with a 10 must be a crash a holic to love this stupid game.
  43. TaraC
    Jan 19, 2008
    This game is so bad, I'm surprised it didn't trigger the second video game crash.
  44. A.C.
    Jan 19, 2008
    This is not the Crash Bandicoot I know and love at all. Nothing is right in this game. Mediocre graphics, Ugly level design, embarrasing humor, and most important... The music is a pile of garbage.
  45. Chelsea
    May 15, 2007
    It's good but i like the others crash bandicoot games better. There isnt enough save points and it gets borng doing the same things over again!!!!!!
  46. CerysZ.
    Aug 16, 2005
    I like the game its fun an thers more space 2 rome around but needs more save points. i have thrown the control many times after gettin far then havn 2 do it all agen and its so anoyin wen u hav 2 do that but id give it 7/10 anyway bcuz crash rocks!
  47. Jessica
    Jul 6, 2005
    This game would be better if there were more save points... also things would be greatly improved if you didn´t have to suffer through the same outscenes OVER and OVER AGAIN! Everyone in our house now needs anger management counselling.
  48. GordonM.
    Mar 15, 2005
    ITs fantastic!
  49. BenjaminN.
    Mar 15, 2005
    I think its the worlds BEST game ever.
  50. JDG
    Feb 27, 2005
    This is the worst crash yet. Very complicated for younger children, and even for many adults. Cheap deaths and not enough save points. This game has killed the "Crash" lovers in our family.
  51. MarcusL.
    Feb 14, 2005
    I have Crash Bandicoot:WOC and borrowed CNK and I think Crash TS is the best game ever thats why i give it 10/10.
    Jan 11, 2005
    It's all right, but if you're a fan of the series i'm pretty sure you won't like it.
  53. JorgenN.
    Nov 28, 2004
    Crash is back! And dont listen to those bad reviews... Not only is this more fun than ever, but the game has gone completly 3D without losing that special 'Crash Bandicoot Feeling'. With exellent control, sparkling graphics, and great music - this must be in any Crash-fan's collection. Enjoy!
  54. RoystonD.
    Oct 20, 2004
    Bob is very very very sh*t.
  55. Bob
    Oct 19, 2004
    It's very very very sh.t.
  56. AaronE.
    Oct 12, 2004
    Crash games will never go out of style.
  57. MichaelA.
    Oct 5, 2004
    It's one great entertaining game to play.
  58. OliG.
    Aug 28, 2004
    Bua, este juego es wpaisimo, la caña de españa JAJAJ deu.
  59. Oct 22, 2010

#8 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#19 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Play Magazine
    Creating a gamer's game through and through, Traveller's Tales has delivered a 60 fps cartoon epic without sacrificing expanse, dwarfing boss encounters or vivid effects by skillfully balancing model and environment integrity with performance. [Oct 2004, p.69]
    If you are looking for a reason to throw your Playstation 2 against a wall, I would recommend this game. If you are a fan of the series, maybe I am missing something.
  3. PSM Magazine
    Though the game looks and controls well, levels appear to be designed to kill the player in as many cheap ways as possible. [Dec 2004, p.78]