Crazy Taxi PlayStation 2

7.9

1. JohnR.
    Oct 14, 2001
    This is the best game in the whole world. Nothing will replace it!
  2. JayK.
    Jul 10, 2003
    GREAT.
  3. NIcholasV.
    Jan 6, 2004
    This is a great game I love it.
  4. Aug 2, 2013
    I had originally played Crazy Taxi for PC, but decided to try it for PS2 and it goes without a shadow of a doubt that it's just as fun and wild on PS2 as it is on any system.
  5. May 31, 2014
    This game is a pretty fun game, with its crazy feeling when you play it... It is kind of hard to explain for me. The game had a decent amount of replay-ability, but it could've been better if they changed up the game each time you play it for a more exciting experience, but sadly, it is the same. Despite that flaw, the game is a entertaining classic that I recommend to everyone who likesThis game is a pretty fun game, with its crazy feeling when you play it... It is kind of hard to explain for me. The game had a decent amount of replay-ability, but it could've been better if they changed up the game each time you play it for a more exciting experience, but sadly, it is the same. Despite that flaw, the game is a entertaining classic that I recommend to everyone who likes racing/car games! Expand

1. The feel of the arcade makes a successful transfer into an exciting and forever entertaining game that teaches everyone to respect those time honored heroes: the cabbies.
  2. It's a few screws short of perfection, but "Crazy Taxi" is worth playing just to see how the opposite end of the "Gran Turismo 3" scale of driving gameplay stacks up.
    If you’re a gamer looking for some simple, fast-paced auto action then look no further because it just doesn’t get any faster—or simpler—than this.