tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. JennaS.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I think the game is great. This was my first experience with one of these dance games and my 9 year old son and I both love it. We had no idea what to do at first but figured it out within a few minutes. My 5 year old daughter can't quite get the hang of yet though. It is a lot of fun and I love that you are getting good exercise while having fun! What a perfect combination! I am now I think the game is great. This was my first experience with one of these dance games and my 9 year old son and I both love it. We had no idea what to do at first but figured it out within a few minutes. My 5 year old daughter can't quite get the hang of yet though. It is a lot of fun and I love that you are getting good exercise while having fun! What a perfect combination! I am now using it to do my daily workouts (in workout mode) and find myself continuing to play for several hours after my workout is complete just because I'm having so much fun! You sure don't see that happening on a treadmill! The only complaints I have are that commands are somewhat hard to understand because you can get any kind of mat to go with it and the symbols don't always look alike. The way we found to combat this is by hooking a regular game controller up to the "player 2" slot and navigating with that. Works great. I also don't like how sometimes it doesn't register your steps even when you did hit the right key but that is a mat issue too. The game itself has no problems and we are thrilled with our new toy! We can't wait to buy a second mat so we can battle against each other! We already tried that on the online option which was really cool. Enjoy! Expand

When my time on the mat was done, I felt like I had just gotten done with one of the 173 other versions of the game. There's nothing that makes this one stand out.
  2. What's here is well polished, and it works. Much like a favorite food, the DDR series has settled into a comfortable groove. Perhaps the next outing will be a bit more daring.
  3. In the end, SuperNova 2 really doesn't do a whole lot to add anything new or fresh to the dance game scene, and is thus “just another sequel.” Fans of DDR will have fun with this one, but may feel that the price tag might be a bit much for what comes down to a glorified song expansion off of SuperNova original.