Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Aug 27, 2001
8.1

1. SnellyAcE
    Jun 1, 2003
    Quite a fun game to play. Bringing down the score is the frustrating faults that the game has. The levels are nice tho, a good game that will last.
  2. JasonL.
    Sep 16, 2002
    Just a great overall game. Modifiers are expanded in this sequel which expands the gameplay for us BMXers eponentially. There are some minor flaws, but are nothing to get your panties in a knot about.
  3. AlexanderS.
    Jan 6, 2002
    Disapointing and laughable gameplay, especially due to such landmark standouts in the related genre as THPS3 and SSX Tricky.
  4. GlynnT.
    Jan 2, 2002
    An awesome game with lots to do and a rockin soundtrack with bands like Sum 41 and Fenix TX. You dont have to be an extreme sport maniac to like this game.
  5. MikkoV.
    Nov 21, 2001
    I`ll wait for "Tony Hawk 3"!
  6. GeoffB.
    Nov 1, 2001
    This was my first game, and I've had it since the release of the PS2. Still I find myself coming back for more 7 days a week. An overall great game.
  7. RayG.
    Oct 19, 2001
    This is by far the best game.
  8. AnthonyM.
    Oct 3, 2001
    Don't normally like this genere! Wow it's actually quite easy to play. Music, graphics...great. Lots to explore.
  9. N.T.
    Sep 7, 2001
    This game is awsome. A must buy for anyone who liked the Tony Hawk games.

#63 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Unfortunately, the controls have some major issues, which is one of the major downfalls of the game. To say the least, they aren't very responsive or accurate.
  2. Looks infinitely better than its ancestors, but plays pretty much the same.
  3. It’s not a masterpiece, but Z-Axis’ BMX combo-fest is a blast and a half.