• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
9.1

1. Apr 16, 2013
    Pretty much following the exact same formula from the previous game, except this time fixing out all the bugs. Characters are as lively as ever and there are a ton of pop culture references to keep you amused.

The Only real downside to the game is that, while everything has been improved from the first game, there are very few significant new aspects. But this is a minor detail as the
    game itself is fantastic and it'S doubtful you'll notice.

Overall:
    Took everything from the first game and made it better. A great sequel to a great game.
  2. May 2, 2011
    My single favorite adventure game on the PS2. I liked playing as the alien defeating the humans and not the humans defeating the aliens. Fun weapons, funny characters and huge maps make this one to rush out and get this minute. PLAY THIS GAME!
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    I played and finished DAH 1 and 2 and i found them to be pretty good games the story graphics and plain havoc you cause I'm not sure i spelt that right, And the inclusion of more sandbox based gameplay also makes it more of a satisfying experience. This is a great sequal to a good game but i really hope the two sequals are worth extending the story.
  4. Jul 16, 2013
    The single funiest game I have ever played. Also, the needless A.I stupidity is a massive bonus. Anal probing policemen and then launching their corpse 300 feet sums up the game. It's a shame that 1)My ps2 broke
    2)The xbox original version is not backwards compatible.

The graphics won't amaze you and you may be under whelmed at the multiplay, but it'll put a smile on your face and give you something to do while you wait for the dude from EB to call to tell you your PS3 pre-order is in.
  2. Flower power takes it on the chin here, and Love is agreeable enough to put it down for the count. And the mayhem here should be enough until Crypto turns his guns on bell-bottoms, disco, and Jimmy Carter. Watch the skies. [Nov. 2006, p.84]
  3. An average sandbox title with a charismatic anti-hero and hilarious B-movie presentation as its saving grace. And we'll take that.