Destroy All Humans! 2 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
8.9

1. EthanH.
    Oct 18, 2006
    Brilliant game, Improved over graphics gameplay and wepons of couse this is fantastic!
  2. Resurrection1981?
    Oct 31, 2006
    Hey there whats up? I bought this destroy all humans 2 game like 2 weeks ago and I can't stop playing it! To me the graphics has improved, all the weapons the story on the game is great. Part 1 is totally different and boring compaired to part 2. Cripto rocks on this game! I definitely recommend this game, but not to kids cause of the strong language, and crude behavior. A+
  3. JohnW.
    Oct 30, 2006
    I LOVE THIS GAME! My favorite weapon is the burrow beast. Nothing makes me happier than seeing hippies getting eatin by giant plants! but I miss the giant robots and the final boss was kinda easy. Overall please make a number 3 cause if you don't I swear I'll just die!
  4. JohnS.
    Nov 15, 2006
    At first it seemed boring but it got much better after a few levels. The commentary is funny and very off sense of humor.
  5. RobLuvsMac
    Nov 19, 2006
    Any game offering anal probes, self-referential humour and apology free political incorrectness is worth a few laughs. Not quite as good on the whole as the first game but boody worth while all the same. Bring on the threequel!
  6. MasteroftheCannibals
    Nov 30, 2006
    A very funny game. There's a fair bit of crude humor and some stronger language, so don't let the young ones play, or even watch you play. Aside from that, however, this game is an improvement over the original. Lot's of new guns, some new mind powers, and, of course, the sixties makes this game more than a distraction, it makes it enjoyable.
  7. May 2, 2011
    My single favorite adventure game on the PS2. I liked playing as the alien defeating the humans and not the humans defeating the aliens. Fun weapons, funny characters and huge maps make this one to rush out and get this minute. PLAY THIS GAME!
  8. Apr 16, 2013
    Pretty much following the exact same formula from the previous game, except this time fixing out all the bugs. Characters are as lively as ever and there are a ton of pop culture references to keep you amused.

The Only real downside to the game is that, while everything has been improved from the first game, there are very few significant new aspects. But this is a minor detail as the game itself is fantastic and it'S doubtful you'll notice.

Overall:
    Took everything from the first game and made it better. A great sequel to a great game.
  9. Jul 16, 2013
    2)The xbox original version is not backwards compatible.
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    I played and finished DAH 1 and 2 and i found them to be pretty good games the story graphics and plain havoc you cause I'm not sure i spelt that right, And the inclusion of more sandbox based gameplay also makes it more of a satisfying experience. This is a great sequal to a good game but i really hope the two sequals are worth extending the story.
  11. Nov 20, 2015
    Destroy All Humans! 2 is one of the best Xbox games. You control an alien and whenever you die, a new clone of you just pops up. The storyline is beatifull and by the end, you wil lbe left off with wanting to see more. Theres alot of interesting and challenging side missions, witch dont really tie into the storyline, so you can skip them if you want to. The human snatching, the hippies,Destroy All Humans! 2 is one of the best Xbox games. You control an alien and whenever you die, a new clone of you just pops up. The storyline is beatifull and by the end, you wil lbe left off with wanting to see more. Theres alot of interesting and challenging side missions, witch dont really tie into the storyline, so you can skip them if you want to. The human snatching, the hippies, the russians, the cosmonauts, they all make this game multicultural. What I dont like about this game is whenever you do one little thing, the police is on your tail and the woman who serves as the deuteragonist was very weakly written into the story. I dont get attached to her. But the game itself is awesome, you should buy it, if you still have an Xbox lying around. Expand
  12. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The single funiest game I have ever played. Also, the needless A.I stupidity is a massive bonus. Anal probing policemen and then launching their corpse 300 feet sums up the game. It's a shame that 1)My ps2 broke
    2)The xbox original version is not backwards compatible.
  13. Oct 3, 2015
    Divertido , gracioso , disfrutable y mucho mas para mi fue un gran juego que sera recordado y me dolió que me duro tan poco porque me lo dieron en estado muy pésimo ( mi colega nunca ha cuidado bien los juegos y me lo dio cunado estaba bastante hecho polvo el pobre CD del juego )

#39 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#56 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

The graphics won't amaze you and you may be under whelmed at the multiplay, but it'll put a smile on your face and give you something to do while you wait for the dude from EB to call to tell you your PS3 pre-order is in.
  2. Play Magazine
    Flower power takes it on the chin here, and Love is agreeable enough to put it down for the count. And the mayhem here should be enough until Crypto turns his guns on bell-bottoms, disco, and Jimmy Carter. Watch the skies. [Nov. 2006, p.84]
  3. An average sandbox title with a charismatic anti-hero and hilarious B-movie presentation as its saving grace. And we'll take that.