Digimon World 4 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jun 2, 2005
6.9

1. AlexanderD.
    Oct 30, 2005
    I think Digimon world 4 should be 100% 10 out of 10 because the game uses weapons and it also digivolves and use a weapon too unlike the other digimon world/rumble arena games!
  2. JuanD.
    Jan 24, 2006
    The interphase between scenarios takes to much time.
  3. JaredP.
    Feb 6, 2007
    I thought it was a cute game I'm 13 but I still like it even the older ones like 1,2,3 they were all good because they offer a challenge and take forever to beat.
  4. Aug 8, 2015
    I heavily enjoyed the game myself, and play it even now years later.

I do have to agree that there are a lot of things you can do to strengthen your Digimon that is very poorly explained, but overall it's a fun game. I very much enjoyed the combat style and could easily waste hours playing it. One of its worst features is its damn near complete lack of a story, what they have is
    I heavily enjoyed the game myself, and play it even now years later.

I very much enjoyed the combat style and could easily waste hours playing it.

One of its worst features is its damn near complete lack of a story, what they have is barely there and honestly subtracts from the game a little simply due to how basic it is.
  5. Oct 7, 2015
    This game is not the best game you will ever play but for someone that wants to have a lot of fun in university with friends and drinking games, this game is amazing. I used to play it a lot when I was a child and now that I've got it again, I really feel good about it. It's an amazing game which is underrated. Yes, it has lot's of bugs, clunky controls and annoying enemies, but still. IThis game is not the best game you will ever play but for someone that wants to have a lot of fun in university with friends and drinking games, this game is amazing. I used to play it a lot when I was a child and now that I've got it again, I really feel good about it. It's an amazing game which is underrated. Yes, it has lot's of bugs, clunky controls and annoying enemies, but still. I love this game Expand

#91 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. I really tried to understand the appeal of Digimon, but the bland little scamps just rub me the wrong way. Digimon World 4 won't convert anyone who doesn't already get it.
    It has a wholly unsatisfying single-player game, made worse by a clunky camera and overly cheap enemies. It's also unbalanced, leaving players without any compatriots out in the cold.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    A poor imitation of a solid RPG. It plays like a knock off. On one hand I'm glad to see that Digimon is changing its direction but on the other hand I have a finger that can't wait to press the Off button.