Dino Stalker PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Sep 9, 2002
6.3

1. JimmyB.
    Dec 2, 2004
    I ve played many lightgun games and the least you can say is that this one stands out. + the dinos actually have an AI ( except for the bosses they re as dumb as an horses ass) + the controll system : At first you think what the f*ck but you get used to it easily and I want to congratulate capcom for comming up with this unique system. - the games is quite short - the bosses are no I ve played many lightgun games and the least you can say is that this one stands out. + the dinos actually have an AI ( except for the bosses they re as dumb as an horses ass) + the controll system : At first you think what the f*ck but you get used to it easily and I want to congratulate capcom for comming up with this unique system. - the games is quite short - the bosses are no challenge endnote If you have played about a hundred games this is a refreshing experience. Expand
  2. GraceS.
    Jan 20, 2004
    It is fun but way too easy, short, abit awkward and hardly value for money. If you like the Dino Crisis series this is worth playing. Paula is also sexy.
  3. KyleD.
    Mar 23, 2003
    This game wasnt perfect but it was so fun!!!!!!!!
    Oct 1, 2002
    Look at the title and then see why I gave it a 0.

#27 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. GameNow
    Too short, too easy, and too tedious. [Oct 2002]
    It's just difficult for the game to be fun enough to surmount the great, big, monstrous control problem the concept inherently carries.
  3. Though Dino Stalker features all the relevant gore and shocks of Capcom’s classic survival horror games (and is proud to say so) the slow gameplay, limited freedom and short lifespan puts the survival of Dino Stalker in doubt.