Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PlayStation 2

8.8

1. Apr 11, 2017
    D'un humour douteux très infantile, Disgaea ne fera sourire que les enfants de Forrest, Forrest Gump. En outre c'est tout en anglais. Techniquement c'est une atrocité sans nom dont même une Gameboy aurait honte et les combats en tour par tour sont aussi lourds que pénibles et affreusement lents, le tout desservi par une interface à revoir. Je suis au désespoir : même la poubelle n'en veutD'un humour douteux très infantile, Disgaea ne fera sourire que les enfants de Forrest, Forrest Gump. En outre c'est tout en anglais. Techniquement c'est une atrocité sans nom dont même une Gameboy aurait honte et les combats en tour par tour sont aussi lourds que pénibles et affreusement lents, le tout desservi par une interface à revoir. Je suis au désespoir : même la poubelle n'en veut pas. Expand
  2. IgorS.
    Oct 8, 2008
    I played through Phantom Brave before I played through this and I have to say that I'm very disappointed in NIS. They could have done something a bit more out there and have a good game with great gameplay like Phantom Brave or La Pucelle Tactics, but instead they have the gall to create the most bland pathetic excuse for a game. I've played all the way through this game once I played through Phantom Brave before I played through this and I have to say that I'm very disappointed in NIS. They could have done something a bit more out there and have a good game with great gameplay like Phantom Brave or La Pucelle Tactics, but instead they have the gall to create the most bland pathetic excuse for a game. I've played all the way through this game once just to make sure I wouldn't miss any of this awesome stuff that everyone talks about and I can't find it anywhere. Gameplay is bland you can sit and level up until you can destroy everything in your path with one punch. There is no challenge anywhere in it. Storyline is horrible, and the only memorable characters are the minor roled prinnies. Also to ANYONE and I mean ANYONE who thinks that this game is funny in the least bit. I WANT TO PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE INTERNET. This dialogue is not funny, and it never will be. I hardly even cracked a smile while playing this game. Expand

#46 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#82 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. What we have here is a game that follows the norm in basic premise as to what we’ve come to expect from console strategy RPGs, but twists it just enough to play a little different and still be very fun.
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Atlus separates the men from the quivering, weeping boys with one of the funniest, deepest, and downright dastardly RPG's you'll ever play. [Oct 2003, p.150]
    I thought I had totally burnt myself out, playing for over four hours a day for over a week. I wondered if it was possible to ruin a game by playing it too much. But 60 hours in, I still want more.