Disney's Chicken Little PlayStation 2

8.9

1. Nov 1, 2013
    This game is one of the best i have played as a child and you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  2. HadiW.
    Apr 23, 2006
    I love this game very much it is a very nice game. I like the 2 player minigames and who cares what the critics say except for Play Magazine.
  3. Nov 1, 2013
    A very fun game as a child and loved playing it for all those hours :D :D :D D :D :D D :D :D D :D :D A MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  4. Mar 27, 2017
    Extremely challenging game, great banter and a decent sense of freedom. One of my favourite games of my childhood, maybe a 9/10 is too much for most people but personally, I enjoyed the hell out of this game.

1. Scavenger hunts, space battles, joyrides through town – it's all here, and very little of it works. If you were to play each and every stage independently it might be Ok, but it's hard to get past the repetition that develops within each stage type.
  2. PSM Magazine
    It looks okay, and it has some fun, but you've played it before, with more polish. [Dec 2005, p.112]
  3. With some of the core mechanics broken, it's hard to recommend the game to anyone. Still, the sheer variety in things you can do round out the experience nicely, and if nothing else, it's far more than your average platfomer would offer.