DOA2: Hardcore PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
8.1

1. BillyL.
    Aug 9, 2002
    The one point goes to the graphics, while not as nice as tekken 4 or even tekken tag's graphics, it certainly looks nice.
  2. Nuño
    Oct 19, 2001
    Just good graphics but lacks a lot of game play. Stories are really short and you don´t get to understand them very well. Realism is not in the game and also moves are very limited. I will rate this game as a JUST RENT.
    Sep 26, 2001
    Those 4 points come from graphics... Come on, good looking jacks don't make a game. This is just for the buttonbangers. No depth whatsoever!
  4. HeatherA.
    Nov 19, 2001
    how in the hell did this game get a Metascore of 91? Dead or Alive 3 had a metascore of only 88 well, you pople must not get out much. "Project Justice" is the best fighting game.
  5. Ed&AprilB
    Aug 10, 2005
    Ok this is a piece of garbage. I bought Tekken, Virtual and Soul Caliber and this piece of junk at the same time and I took it back and was happy that I got 3 dollars for the ten I wasted! 1. The characters SUCK: Chunky chicks in bathing suits cannot kick ass ...sorry so unbelievable I couldn't stand to play it. I hated getting beat by the chunky blond bimbo..hated it. Needs real Ok this is a piece of garbage. I bought Tekken, Virtual and Soul Caliber and this piece of junk at the same time and I took it back and was happy that I got 3 dollars for the ten I wasted! 1. The characters SUCK: Chunky chicks in bathing suits cannot kick ass ...sorry so unbelievable I couldn't stand to play it. I hated getting beat by the chunky blond bimbo..hated it. Needs real characters that look like they could kick ass like in soul caliber and virtual fighter. 2. Controls and response ok but are crap when compared to Soul and Virtual. 3. Sound - garbage again for the same price go get soul caliber or virtual fighter. 4. Graphics: I hate to repeat myself but the ratings for Virtual and Soul Caliber are better and by god there right. The graphics suck compared to these other games. Not worthing owning !!! Take it back ,,,throw it away ! D.O.A. stands for Dont Own At anytime Expand

#2 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2000

1. GMR Magazine
    Incredible at the time, DOA2 did things the "big boys" hadn't even dreamed of. [Oct 2004, p.122]
  2. Spank!
    The action is fast and exciting, the breasts still jiggle and the scene interaction could actually see you saying the word "wow!"
    One of the best looking fighters so far for the PS2, it eclipses "Street Fighter EX3" and "Tekken Tag Tournament" for beauty.