Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Dec 4, 2003
8.2

1. Jul 11, 2011
    If it wasn't by the weird and not right board, maybe it hit the 8 score. It gets to irritating moving little by little every time, is very desperate and gets tired. I applaud the visuals looks nice and gives a fresh feeling to the adventure.
  2. TysonB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    Better than the first Dragonball z Budokai. I still very happy that this still is the best in the series.
  3. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Nov 28, 2004
    Ugghhh is this Budokai 2 or Budokai 1.6? I say 1.6 because it does have some new stuff most of it is new characters,the new graphics, and the new Dragon Board which is crap it should've stuck with the Story mode give us the Majin Buu saga or somthing. Geez this is a good game if you haven't played Budokai 1 but otherwise just but Budokai 3.
  4. Aug 29, 2013
    While this game is a MASSIVE improvement over it's predecessor, there is really no reason to play this game since we have its sequel, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Which is overall a much better game. there is no reason to come back to this game. At least the original had a story mode that is worth playing through. This game really has nothing special to offer. And that was most likely why itWhile this game is a MASSIVE improvement over it's predecessor, there is really no reason to play this game since we have its sequel, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Which is overall a much better game. there is no reason to come back to this game. At least the original had a story mode that is worth playing through. This game really has nothing special to offer. And that was most likely why it was not in the Budokai HD Collection. It's a perfectly fine game. Just nothing special. Expand
  5. Jun 22, 2015
    In my opinion this game is better then the first one. I know dargonworld is kinda stupid. But it had the boo saga which Budokai 1 didn't had. It also has more Characters and better Gameplay. But the Graphics even for 2004 it looks weird and strange also how i already mentiont the story mode sucks

#28 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

Its uninspired controls, lack of character diversity, and the absence of a story mode make this only a marginally entertaining video game.
  2. Worlds above what the first game was, with the greatly improved graphics (beautiful Cel-Shaded graphics)and game modes.
  3. Play Magazine
    Takes the shallow one-on-one fighting action of its predecessor and repackages it with essentially no noteworthy enhancements to the fighting engine or visuals... Disappointing. [Dec 2003, p.82]