8.4

1. Nov 8, 2013
    Bad game..very bad game. I mean..if you want a good DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi game then play the 2nd one. The characters are just...wow. I mean...seriously...they look like Minecraft blobs on crack. The gameplay and story alike are just wow. It's good...but not that perfect. The camera sucks, the controls are easy to maneuver and the best this game can do is give you a good CharacterBad game..very bad game. I mean..if you want a good DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi game then play the 2nd one. The characters are just...wow. I mean...seriously...they look like Minecraft blobs on crack. The gameplay and story alike are just wow. It's good...but not that perfect. The camera sucks, the controls are easy to maneuver and the best this game can do is give you a good Character Introduction mode. All in all...this game sucks. Expand

Throw in a massively deep list of modes and features, more than 50 playable characters, and customizable goodies for your fighters and you have everything necessary to please both Dragon Ball diehards and fighting game curiosos alike.
    Tenkaichi succeeds in all the areas that DBZ fans love: brilliant, innovative graphics, a gajillion (more than 60, actually) playable characters from the beloved anime series, and (everyone together) Saiyans!
  3. It’s novel, it’s a good fighting game and it’s extremely well presented, but Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi is still one for the fans.