• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
  • Also On: PC
6.7

1. Jul 25, 2012
    Driver: Parallel Lines was a game, what I needed. I can feel like a real driver. New York, two eras, freedom and awesome cars - these factors are the best in this game. It's better than Driver 3. It's not an another copy of GTA - this made me very happy. If you like driving games - I recommend you this one.
  2. Jan 27, 2014
    Driver Parallel Lines is an amazing driving game from reflections, This game has a brilliant storyline and character development. The driving is so smooth and enjoyable in this game that i can just sit back and cruise 1970s New York listening to amazing songs. That brings me to my next point, the soundtrack. The soundtrack in this game is phenomenal, with the likes of David Bowie and War in the 1978 soundtrack plus the Audio bullys and Yeah Yeah Yeahs in the 2006 soundtrack. The cars are brilliant in this game, they are all easy on the eye (especially the Cerrano, Zartex and the Andec) Overall this game is brilliant, it derserves praise. so called 'PRO' reviewers like Gamestop sicken me with thier review calling the story "flat" Expand

1. It's a compelling tale, which is more than backed up by some fly graphics, cool soundtracks and smooth gameplay.
  2. I get the impression that far too much effort was put into locking up a great soundtrack.
  3. It could piss off fans of both Driver and GTA due to the unoriginal gameplay and shift in direction but there's no reason the average gamer can't have a ball with this game.