tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. RyanM.
    May 4, 2003
    I have played so many better racing games that it makes this one look terrible. It's not the graphics that turn me off, but the handling of the cars and poor control. Squaresoft has failed in this game. It was brave of them to try something new but please stick with rpg's. If you never played any other racing game, you'd think this game is ok.
  2. ErcanB.
    Jul 16, 2001
    First of all, this gameplay sucks big time. People can get blind because the blurred background. Fortunately "Gran Turismo 3" is saving the PS2. I have never played a game like this. If you ask me they have to balance the steering wheels. This is toooooo fakeee. When I steer right it has to go right not left. CAPICH

1. It still feels more like work than entertainment, but persistent simulation fanatics will welcome the challenge.
  2. In all my gaming years, I have never felt the frustration that I felt when playing this game. On more than one occasion, I had to physically get up and leave the room or risk throwing the controller through my television screen.
  3. While the graphics are some of the best that I have seen in a racing title for a nex-gen system, this does not compensate for the fact that Driving Emotion Type-S has unrealistic physics that debilitate the overall enjoyment of the game.