9.3

1. RamiW.
    Apr 19, 2006
    Man this game is tough i only got about six 5th weapons it adds on from DW3 and just gets a whole lot better the cool thing is that you can load the original features and play it in Xtreme Legends.
  2. AngeldustX
    May 23, 2005
    Da Qiao pwns all.
  3. TedB.
    Apr 19, 2004
    Huang Gai is the bomb.
  4. JayB.
    Mar 29, 2004
    A lot better than number 4 if someone like dynasty warriors 4 better than 3 they should be shot :)
  5. TysonB.
    Feb 13, 2004
    The Dynasty Warriors series still is on top on my fighting list. I wonder when the series will fall flat.
  6. ZhouR.
    Oct 17, 2003
    This Game Rocks!!! no better battle strategy out to date I Love It.
  7. ZhuoTai
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game blow me away the graphics are awesome and the gameplay rocks! The new characters are cool.
  8. Ghostreed
    Oct 11, 2003
    Best game i have ever played Zhuo Tai ROCKS!!!!!
  9. SunC.
    Jun 21, 2003
    Fun. cool... guys. 30.... bucks! buy.... now.
  10. RandyS.
    May 16, 2003
    This Game Is Phat. Graphics are awsome, gameplay..great. Everthing Bout this game is Superb.................Only it should be longer and i dont understand how you get more bodyguards. If you kno how to get more bodyguards Email me people, O yes I have codes too. Email Adress: SparkPlugDragoon@aol.com. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!O YES I LUV THIS GAME.............
  11. LU
    May 15, 2003
    The aiming mode for the arrows just sucks.
  12. QueenOfGames
    May 10, 2003
    This game is Okay, I give it an 8 because it needs a little more work. (That is what i think)
  13. Kteen
    May 9, 2003
    This game rocks.
  14. Koeifanatic
    May 7, 2003
    This game absolutely racks, a hell uva lot beta then DW3, more items , the inclusion of the elusive 5th weapon and best of all, u can make yor own body gaurds, a well decent filler untill DW4 comes ouy.
  15. MazuriC
    May 5, 2003
    The Story to all the dynasty and kessen games is so fun. A funner way of reading a story is to play it.
  16. BobS.
    Apr 30, 2003
    It was really boring and not better than dynasty warriors 3.
  17. LeeG.
    Apr 29, 2003
    A wicked game you don't want to miss out on. The first 2 player Dynasty Warriors game. Fast paced Chinese 3 kingdoms time. Play as a General from wei wu or shu. A game you dont want to forget.
  18. MikeM.
    Apr 28, 2003
    This type of game just never gets old!
  19. SteveC.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Top quality.
  20. Sk8erdude
    Apr 15, 2003
    Mica c, this game rocks.
  21. MattC.
    Apr 6, 2003
    Brilliant so much excitement and action.
  22. JuanCarlosG.
    Mar 26, 2003
    If you are really looking for action this is your kind of game.
  23. KenedaA.
    Mar 25, 2003
    The perfect follower of dynasty 3.
  24. TyeG.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Cool.
  25. GraceN.
    Mar 15, 2003
    Even if it can get repetitive, the storyline is great and I'm glad that female characters take a more active role in the game. What I really like is the BG music.
    Mar 14, 2003
    Gr8.
  27. BobTheBuilder
    Mar 5, 2003
    This game is excellent but you need to show more pictures of this game on the net, or if you have a lot of pics already give me a site that has a lot of pics on it!!!!
  28. TinPham
    Mar 4, 2003
    This game is very unique. i have 7 reason for it. 1/ Ranks: for competition 2/5 Weapons for each general. 3/Go anywhere and fightb the way you like. 4/Bodyguards (all the edit and craps). 5/Lots of Characters.(females/males general) 6/20 stages and hidden items/weapons. 7/tight customes and movie gallery edit/soundtrack/etc. Unlike any other games this game Last for years with enjoyment.
  29. RedDevil
    Mar 3, 2003
    i'm a huge DW fanatic.. and its a major goody... only reason i'm putting it as a 9 instead of a 10 is cuz the 5th weapons are nowhere to be found by my opinion, and the fact that u can't distinguish SKINS for each specific body guard =P otherwise major DIBSSS... also.. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A D@^^N FAQ ABOUT THIS GAME SO I CAN GET MY G0|) D@^^N 5th WEAPONS ALREADY!!!!
  30. MackBelton,Jr.
    Mar 3, 2003
    Dynasty Warriors 3 xtreme legends is a game that really brought the gaming spirit out of me playing it. The main point I want to bring up about the game is the bodyguards. Those dudes and now chics! Make the game all worth wild. From when they start from mere fledgelings as privates, to where they go off and actually kick the S@#$ out of most of all folks they come in contact with is an Dynasty Warriors 3 xtreme legends is a game that really brought the gaming spirit out of me playing it. The main point I want to bring up about the game is the bodyguards. Those dudes and now chics! Make the game all worth wild. From when they start from mere fledgelings as privates, to where they go off and actually kick the S@#$ out of most of all folks they come in contact with is an experience to me that never gets boring. I mean you work your butt off to keep them from getting killed at first. But when they turn into the supreme guard class of warriors, it's on!! And don't let one of those folks get killed, vengence is a mother!^%@#!! Expand
  31. James
    Mar 2, 2003
    This game's great , i love it. It's some what useless if you don't have DW3, but either way i still like it. now i need cheats for it, if you have any email me.
  32. ShineyM.
    Feb 20, 2003
    I loved this game, although once u get ur character all the way powered up and get your 5th weapon it gets boring.
  33. TimW.
    Feb 16, 2003
    This game rocks!!!!! It is so FUN!!!!!
  34. AnthonyD.
    Feb 12, 2003
    This game has so much to it and is very fun just if it were longer.
  35. TylerWalt
    Feb 11, 2003
    This game rocks!!!!!!! But i need codes so if someone could email me some thatd be great!!!!
  36. AnthonyK.
    Jan 14, 2003
    I love this game and i can't wait for next Dynasty Warriors 4. ^_^
  37. IsaacV.
    Jan 13, 2003
    If you don't have DW3, buy this, if you do, wait until 4 comes out in a few months, unless you really really really want to play as Liu Bu.
  38. MicahC.
    Jan 3, 2003
    Reeks of repetition.

1. Hardcore fans of this Koei action series will be in affordable expansion pack heaven, since Xtreme Legends delivers more of what made “DW3” such a challenging and amusing button-masher of a 3D “Final Fight” clone.
  2. For hard-core fans of the previous games, it'll serve as a decent holdover until "Dynasty Warriors 4" comes out.
  3. It's aimed at hardcore Dynasty afficionados... more of the same Dynasty brawling, but it's discount price makes it easy on the wallet. [Feb 2003, p.135]