Dynasty Warriors 4 PlayStation 2

Jul 10, 2003
    Well cool.
  3. DanielB.
    Aug 20, 2003
    This game is one of the best games I ever played!
  4. J.K.
    Aug 7, 2003
    If theres something I like best, it's the weapon upgrade system. Pure adrenaline. I'd give it a 12 if possible.
  5. AdamF.
    May 30, 2004
    You guys did a great job on this one. this game has to be one of my top favorites of all times!!!!!!
  6. BillyBob
    Mar 20, 2003
    It didnt come out yet....so how can u rate it? unless ur in Japan...but it looks great so i gave it a 10.
  7. JimM.
    Mar 25, 2003
    This game is the daddy of all games
  8. UzzielP.
    Apr 15, 2003
    i think this game is awesome it got stuff i've never seen on video games it's the best.
  9. BradS.
    May 29, 2003
    The best version of Dyntasy Warriors yet! If your even the slightest fan of hack n' slash or beat 'em ups, you'd be totaly foolish to pass this gem of a game up.
  10. TomcatG.
    Jun 6, 2003
    I rate this game a 10 because it is fun as anything to slice and dice things, but then again i have never played the other dynasty warrior games.
  11. AnthonyL.
    Jul 12, 2003
    Da best game........ EVA!!!!!! A MUST BUY!
  12. BHighsmith
    Jul 31, 2003
    My friend Joseph Hatch got me into the game, and I think it's the best game ever to be made.
  13. JustinJ.
    Jul 7, 2003
    You are finally available to use Lu Bu and Meng Huo in musou mode! Plus Cao Cao and Liu Bei have better costumes.
  14. AlexP.
    Aug 3, 2003
    Addictive :D
  15. ShawnN.
    Aug 8, 2003
    One of the best games ever, a must buy. So much skill and effort put into this brilliant game.
  16. TsukiH.
    Aug 9, 2003
    I agree with that Dynasty Warriors 4 is a fun, addicting game, but it ticks me off that few people look past the battlefield engine to understand the history and story behind the game. There are a few minor flaws, but everything else compensates for it. The music is awesome, and I'm buying the soundtrack soon.
  17. AlexanderH.
    Mar 23, 2004
    I always like these samurai kind of games and the action of this game is cool especially with 2 players. also the effects are good, voices good, combos are nice, weapons changes are great etc. i only miss a bit of gore. something like tenchu wrath of heaven.
  18. RamiW.
    Mar 3, 2006
    One of the greatest games of all time the 3 new characters are cool.
  19. VincentA.
    Nov 30, 2003
    This game rocks! Good job KOEI !!!
  20. BobJoe
    Mar 27, 2003
    The best game of the year, either this or Splinter cell the best games ever.
  21. MattM.
    Mar 29, 2003
    I love this game. I can't stop playing, it is the best game so far this year.
  22. TinMan
    Apr 13, 2003
    a o k
  23. WillS.
    Apr 19, 2003
    I love this game, i bought it the day it came out and I still can't put it down!
  24. Big_F.C.
    Apr 20, 2003
    I have to give this game a solid 10....I've seen many reviews and opinions saying that this game is not very good due to the fact that its almost the same thing as all the DW's before it...but i just bought this game two days ago...and out of 48 hours ive been playing it about 26 lol...i have blisters on my thumb..if any game can keep me playin into the early morning hours like I have to give this game a solid 10....I've seen many reviews and opinions saying that this game is not very good due to the fact that its almost the same thing as all the DW's before it...but i just bought this game two days ago...and out of 48 hours ive been playing it about 26 lol...i have blisters on my thumb..if any game can keep me playin into the early morning hours like this game can than it deserves a solid ten! Expand
  25. SimonH.
    May 11, 2003
    This game is just outstanding and is compact with loads of new modes.
  26. KevinM.
    May 12, 2003
    It is the best game ever.
  27. Skhan
    May 14, 2003
    It is easily the best game out there!
    May 16, 2003
    I play this game a ot It is fun I like Cheese My faviorite part is being abla to make your own chars. I finnished 1 of the story modes and almost finished another one I got most of the chars. Altogether this is a great game.
  29. Craig
    May 17, 2003
    Game with never ending fun that you can keep playing.
  30. ShermanB.
    May 20, 2003
    I find it impossible to give Dynasty Warriors 4 anything below a 10.The battle system configureation is awsome,fell in love with the three new characters,the graphics are exellent,and I find myself in question wether or not Koie can come up with an even better game.10 out of 10 for Dynasty Warriors 4.

#2 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Dynasty Warriors 4 is good, but it's the same kind of good that Koei has been releasing for almost three years now.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Yes it is almost the same, but when it's brilliant fun, and no other publisher is releasing games like this, who cares? [June 2003, p.104]
    AI is greatly improved.