Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
7.6

1. ConnorO.
    Feb 15, 2006
    horray finnaly they made a game for the ed's it is good because i can hit my not favorite person in the game.
  2. Dec 21, 2016
    I can say without question that "Ed, Edd n Eddy" is one of my absolute favorite cartoons of all time. It's hilarious, it's amazingly-written and it has some pretty brilliant and memorable characters. It was one of my favorites as a kid and it's still one of my favorites to this day. So, of course, when I hear that one of my favorite cartoons is not only getting a video game, but that saidI can say without question that "Ed, Edd n Eddy" is one of my absolute favorite cartoons of all time. It's hilarious, it's amazingly-written and it has some pretty brilliant and memorable characters. It was one of my favorites as a kid and it's still one of my favorites to this day. So, of course, when I hear that one of my favorite cartoons is not only getting a video game, but that said game will be a 3D platformer (one of my favorite types of games), I was ecstatic and I had to have it. And for all my excitement, how did I enjoy the game? Well...meh. That's all I can say.
    Off the bat, "Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures" captures the feel of the show brilliantly. The characters feel like they feel in the show, and the game actually has some pretty clever, funny moments. The music is pretty catchy and the gameplay is not half-bad. Each character is pretty fun to play and has their own unique moments to shine. On top of that, while it does feel like you're playing through a few episodes of the show, this works in its favor, adding to how well the game captures the show. They even managed to almost perfectly emulate how the Eds run, which shows that they clearly watched the show and didn't just look up the story on Wikipedia.
    Unfortunately, the game has quite a few flaws. The graphics are nothing special (what the hell is up with Eddy's upper-lip and Kevin's chin?), the controls are a bit wonky, the game is a bit buggy and glitchy, the adventure as a whole is pretty short, and the structure of the objectives are a bit suspect. Oh, and the voice acting gets pretty annoying at points, and as much as I love Ed (he's one of my favorite cartoon characters), hearing him constantly laugh when I'm playing as him does get a bit annoying. All in all, if you're a huge "Ed, Edd n Eddy" fan, you might find something to enjoy here, but I would definitely suggest that you don't pay full price for it. It's occasionally fun, but nothing too special.
  3. May 4, 2016
    A video game based on one of the best Cartoon Network shows, no, one of the BEST CARTOONS of all time!
    This game should keep you coming back for more!

The game is extremely short, the gameplay doesn't offer an impressive amount of depth, the puzzles can be overly confusing at times, and the character voices can get annoyingly repetitive.
  2. A fun bit of gaming for the pre-teen crowd that combines 3D platforming action, solid visuals and great music fans of the show will really appreciate.
  3. The sound design in The Mis-Edventures throughout the entire game is spot on and, of course, shares the style of the show.