eJay Clubworld PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jul 30, 2003
8.6

1. RaajR.
    Nov 3, 2003
    This music disc is blowing the mtv music generator out the box. if you liked the mtv disc you'll love this one and probably throw the mtv generator in the trash....straight up!!
  2. DJRayMoshon
    Jan 7, 2004
    Great learning tool in making music only one drawback is trying to put the songs you make onto a cd or yah gotta get a ps2 installed into your car. Overall very addictive, fun and best of all creative...
  3. K-DogJungleBear
    Jan 7, 2005
    This game rocks! Totally blows music generator 2&3 out of the water. controls are simple and the samples are off the hook. First true bass samples on a music simulator game that I have ever heard. the scratch mode is sweet but a little odd to use, but overall its worth it to buy it.
  4. BrettS.
    Oct 27, 2003
    I love this game the only reason i did not rate the game a ten is because of the drum mode circle tipe thing you should think about making a clubworld online so you can print your patterns.
  5. ChristopherP.
    May 25, 2004
    Very easy to use with pretty much anything you could ask for in a DJ program and much more than you'd expect for a retail of ten dollars. It allows for a lot of customization, which is key. It's a shame there's no way to put it on your PC or a disc though, and the video mode and jukebox modes are kind of lame, which bog the score down a bit.
  6. TheDJFurbster
    Oct 11, 2004
    I liked this game! This one isn't a rival of MTV Music Generator 2, and is less complex then MTV Music Generator 2. This one can trick me quite a bit, though... and I am pretty impressed that this one rock-and-rolled the place! Now... this one has a good one, but the Hyper Generator needs to have multiple notes in play. I was disappointed that I could only have one note at a time, I liked this game! This one isn't a rival of MTV Music Generator 2, and is less complex then MTV Music Generator 2. This one can trick me quite a bit, though... and I am pretty impressed that this one rock-and-rolled the place! Now... this one has a good one, but the Hyper Generator needs to have multiple notes in play. I was disappointed that I could only have one note at a time, and what about the cuts? I didn't use both, but I loved them both when I did a few times. This one just is a favirote. Expand
  7. MattJ.
    Dec 31, 2003
    Don't buy production software, buy this game.. a good percentage of dance producers could've done everything they did on this and saved money.. =)

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    The only thing eJay has on its competitors is the Scratch mode, a fairly solid (and, as far as I can tell, reasonably realistic) dual-turntable simulator. [Oct 2003, p.116]
  2. Game Informer
    The devil is in the details, and Ejay Clubworld's clunky controls will wear on you after a while. [Aug 2003, p.91]
  3. An innovative title that will entertain, educate and possibly inspire. While a bit of music background will enhance your enjoyment, Clubworld is designed so anyone who can operate a Dual Shock can stumble their way into some impressive results.