Enter the Matrix PlayStation 2

Jan 28, 2006
    I liked it a lot.
  2. RobinV.
    Aug 10, 2004
    It's a TOP game, finaly you can play the matrix by yourself!
  3. Rogue
    Aug 3, 2005
    It is a very good game! It is full of action packed kung-fu moves, just like in the movie!
  4. PeteJumbo
    May 20, 2003
    IF there was a 100 out of 100 it would is get it THIS KICKS ASS.
  5. RobertL.
    May 20, 2003
    Wow. This game is fantastic. Easily, it's one of the best beat-em/shoot-em ups I've ever played and it manages to faithfuly bring the world of the movies to your PS2. A helluva good time.
  6. MystakisN.
    May 23, 2003
    This game is killer it has anything and everything a matrix junkie wants and most gamers will find that the game play is awsome from the kung fu to the m16s its all there.
  7. MikeP.
    May 26, 2003
    If you're a MATRIX fan, you should love this game. Why? Because it FEELS like the Matrix. The green glowing atmosphere, the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Kung-Fu fighting, the WICKED Bullet Time stunts, the awesome gunplay, the SWAT teams, the agents, the SUPERB sound effects. You will feel that you're in the Matrix, doing all the above - I did. Sure the game has its problems (clearly If you're a MATRIX fan, you should love this game. Why? Because it FEELS like the Matrix. The green glowing atmosphere, the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Kung-Fu fighting, the WICKED Bullet Time stunts, the awesome gunplay, the SWAT teams, the agents, the SUPERB sound effects. You will feel that you're in the Matrix, doing all the above - I did. Sure the game has its problems (clearly released too early): frustrating level design, driving and hovercraft flying that would have been better left out, not the brightest AI, a camera that needs some improvements, and a mediocre plot with mediocre film footage. But if you're a Matrix fan, these glitches won't prevent you from fully enjoying the FUN parts of the game. You WILL be in the Matrix, you WILL bend the rules, and you WILL have a great time doing it. Expand
  8. Tim
    May 9, 2003
    It looks like a really cool, fun, intersting game.
  9. EricC.
    Jun 11, 2003
    I feel that if this game had come out before "Max Payne", the reviews would be higher. "Enter the Matrix" may not be the first game to give players the option of bullet-time, but it uses it perfectly. This game is a lot of fun to play, and the fighting system gives the player many cool-looking combos. If you're a Matrix fan, you HAVE to play this game, not just for the intertwining I feel that if this game had come out before "Max Payne", the reviews would be higher. "Enter the Matrix" may not be the first game to give players the option of bullet-time, but it uses it perfectly. This game is a lot of fun to play, and the fighting system gives the player many cool-looking combos. If you're a Matrix fan, you HAVE to play this game, not just for the intertwining story, but because it really makes you feel like you're playing in the movie. Many elements, such as control, graphics, and sound hold up very well. However, I could have done without the last level, onboard the Logos. It felt like the makers just wanted the game to end. While the game was fun to play, some areas felt rushed, and given the amount of money, time, and effort put into the game, I feel the gameplay should have been improved in some areas. Rent it before you decide to buy it. Let's hope Ubi Soft can out-do Atari in the sequel. Expand
  10. N.C.
    Jun 4, 2003
    I really love this game. there is only a few minor flaws. 1) not enough fighting combos. 2) to much losing a mission because you dont help your defenseless allies.
  11. AssKicker
    Jun 7, 2003
    This game is the dog's b*llocks.Simple as that.
  12. RicardoC.
    Jul 4, 2003
    This is definitely one of the best RPG games I have played in a long time. I look forward to playing another series of this game.
  13. LofriD.
    Aug 9, 2003
    Awesome.
  14. JohnY.
    Sep 8, 2003
    Best game in the world because it has focus. Yanni
  15. Genie
    Mar 17, 2003
    This game is great! The best for the sci-fi fan. The driving and shooting is fantasic!
  16. DenisY.
    Apr 24, 2003
    This has to be 1 of the best games u can do eney think and evey thing u break and bend the games rules never has a game been like this 1.
  17. Neo
    May 17, 2003
    This game is a kick ass game. It's has every thing action game needs. Enter the Matrix has awesome gunplay and spectacular martial arts.
  18. MattR.
    May 22, 2003
    Very Good Game ist just badd to the bone how you can hack the matrix and drop guns into the matrix.
  19. IsaacS.
    May 23, 2003
    This is the best game! It kicks ass! It has the best martial arts of any game and goes in and out of the movie to urge you to go see Matrix Reloaded. The best part is the FOCUS. You can do real moves like running across walls.
  20. NickF.
    May 26, 2003
    This game is the best game i have ever played.
  21. Vin
    May 28, 2003
    The game itself was great. I have it on playstation 2 and there was only one time where I had to quit the game because of a glitch. Otherwise the only other complaint that I had was that it was too short. I think the Movie scenes fall far from short. What other videogame has name actors in it. I mean come on the scene with Monica Beluccie and Jada Pinkett Smith, that was just great. The The game itself was great. I have it on playstation 2 and there was only one time where I had to quit the game because of a glitch. Otherwise the only other complaint that I had was that it was too short. I think the Movie scenes fall far from short. What other videogame has name actors in it. I mean come on the scene with Monica Beluccie and Jada Pinkett Smith, that was just great. The fighting was alot of fun.. I would recommend renting the game becasue it really doesnt take long to beat. Expand
  22. JackD.
    Jun 21, 2003
    Wow!!!!! What else can I say.
  23. TyC.
    Feb 23, 2004
    I thought this was a fairly good game. It has it's flaws, but for the parts I got to play, it was fantastic. I rented it, and well, duh!! It was scratched up, so i couldn't get past a certain part. I thought the "hacking" engine was pretty fun. It was confusing, but It's all good!!!!!!!
  24. JohnS.
    Apr 26, 2003
    It is good.
  27. DJ
    May 16, 2003
    A good effort but it seems like it was rushed. The game could definetely use more polish but the source material helps you overlooks some of the flaws. I don't know about the other versions but the PS2 game is broken up too often by saving and load times. And "bullet time" has already been frequently used in videogames so its nothing new here. So whats so good about it then? The A good effort but it seems like it was rushed. The game could definetely use more polish but the source material helps you overlooks some of the flaws. I don't know about the other versions but the PS2 game is broken up too often by saving and load times. And "bullet time" has already been frequently used in videogames so its nothing new here. So whats so good about it then? The depth that went into making this a companion to the movie is fantastic and really feels like a whole other movie. Expand
  28. Vlad
    May 23, 2003
    This game is the shit! its the best action shoot em up ever, if u got 50 bucks to spare, get it. i assure u its awsome, dont listen to all those fucking comp nerds that rate this game shit because they have no life, if u just wana have fun get this game!
  29. KyleS.
    May 26, 2003
    I have a PS2 and this game did have some small glitches as they said in other reviewes. but the moves rock, the plot, the crazy kung fu and walking on walls, awesome, a must buy.
  30. NickV.
    Jul 11, 2003
    Good game, good gameplay and good graphics i think this game deserves better than a 62. And after you win you get to see the trailer to the third movie coming in november.

#12 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Fans of action titles are almost certainly also big fans of The Matrix, and will be disconcerted by such a pallid tie-in.
  2. While Enter the Matrix ties in really well with the movie franchise, it isn’t much of a game.
  3. Play Magazine
    All is not perfect in Enter the Matrix, but for its few flaws, the game delivers what it is meant to: a very convincing experience inside The Matrix that looks, smells, and feels like... The Matrix. [July 2003, p.76]