7.9

1. BenJ.
    Feb 26, 2002
    I enjoy the game. I like the graphics, I like the game play. It just seems to me that if your not a grind freak your sort of left out in the cold. No pun attendend. In the later areas the free style coarses are a few little kickers and a hell of a lot of pipes and rails.
  2. IanM.
    Apr 11, 2002
    I'm a snowboard instructor and have been boarding for 3 years now, I got all the snowboard games on PSOne and ps2 and this one is the most realistic of 'em all. The only thing it needs is longer free ride courses but other than that it's the nuts.
  3. Justin
    Dec 3, 2002
    I can't wait to go home and play this game. The "snowboarder mode" is the so sick. Gameplay is groundbreaking b/c you can change the axis of your rotation in mid air to add tons of style to a slow rolling 5s. This is the best extreme game out.....yes better than TH3 or 4.
    Feb 27, 2002
    This game is the f....n bomb. If you don't really like it you, don't snowbaoard, and if you do snowboard and don't like it you're not a real snowboarder. Peace out, buy this game!!!

1. It will mostly appeal to hardcore fans of snowboarding and those who enjoyed the first version...it is the most realistic snowboarding game currently available for the PS2.
    The game features physics that wouldn’t be caught dead in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
  3. My biggest complaint about snowboarder mode is the process required to sign up for contests, as it seems too tedious when you're just getting started with the game.