7.7

1. LuisB
    Jan 1, 2010
    Diffrent, for a strategy game it came out great with a diffrent stlye of plot.Im not into the strategy department for the big system(meaning I only play them on hand held),But Eternal Poison got me wanting for more.
  2. AmayaH
    Jan 3, 2009
    honestly the story line was superb i must admit but it was so repetitive it was utterly annouying.. loads were slow, whenever u attacked the monster it would make like a sing song voice that made me embarrassed just to be playing the game, i am completly disapointed. in my opinion a waste of $40
  3. qlintc
    Nov 26, 2008
    The mutiple stories and stylistic art really sets this game apart from the typical rpg.
  4. JonathanC.
    Nov 13, 2008
    This game is not for everyone. The story is great and remarks strongly of Odin Sphere's narrative style. The biggest gripe is the lack of a quick save in the middle of battle, however the strategy and planning needed for each encounter is very rewarding. It is a hard core JRPG Hybrid and if you like OdinSphere or GimGrimoire it would be worth your time.

In the end, did Eternal Poison frustrate me countless times? Absolutely. Does it include inexcusable, easily fixable design flaws? Certainly. But its haunting style and twisted atmosphere also inspired emotions that'll stick with me for a long time to come -- and that's precisely why we play games, isn't it?
  2. I don't think Eternal Poison is trying to be a ground-breaking strategy role-playing game. I think the developers were aiming for stylistic and different, and they've definitely succeeded at that.
    It's not a great game, but Eternal Poison is a game that I have no major complaints about.