8.5

1. GR.
    Dec 23, 2003
    Great game.the first time i played it i was playin 4 13 hours.it is very fun and it is not easy. i like those type of games.
  2. Biggiesmalls
    Dec 10, 2003
    I have played everquest for the ps2 since it came out. it was fun in the beginning but its gone rockbottom since. all you see are people fighting over kills. people killing each other.people curse left and right. and to top it all off the expansion is useless unless your a everquest dork and play the game 7 hours a day. the new area in the game called the plane of sky can not be reachedI have played everquest for the ps2 since it came out. it was fun in the beginning but its gone rockbottom since. all you see are people fighting over kills. people killing each other.people curse left and right. and to top it all off the expansion is useless unless your a everquest dork and play the game 7 hours a day. the new area in the game called the plane of sky can not be reached unless you are a hardcore everquest dork. it is impossible so if you bought the first one stick with it unless you wanna waste your money. this expansion has alot of slowdown. some races look terrible. plus you gotta pay to play this crap. im outta here cause im gonna flush this game down the toilet. Expand
  3. BoE.
    Nov 7, 2003
    It Rocks!!
  4. EQOAInformer
    Oct 31, 2003
    I do not recommend this game to casual players. Unless you are willing to do tedious tasks over and over again for little reward, and invest a great deal of your time and heart into this game, it will not be worth it. Don't take my word for it. Go to look at the game's official forums. See what the game's community says about it before you decide to join it.
  5. ZackL.
    Mar 6, 2004
    This game is awsome! The funnest online game ive every played. Stayed up 24 hours to get to level 15. This game has hours of gameplay starting with level one.
  6. DaveC.
    Nov 29, 2003
    I give this game a 10, cuzz if you already a EQOA fans u'll luv this game. plus with the ''Class Mystery'' this game is awesome, but dont take my word for it. Yrt it out urself n see. L8er!!!
  7. JamesJ.
    Dec 15, 2003
    AWESOME GAME, solid foundation, the game is worth the money.
  8. TylerJ.
    Dec 2, 2003
    The new version has great graphics and the over all fun of this game is outstanding. Once I played this game i couldnt stop. I have a lvl 33 sk now and just playing all of the classes are great becuase you dont know what you are going to incounter with each class and to top it off the races look sweet
  9. ErnestoR.
    Apr 11, 2005
    I like the gamen to much the 2001 to now .whe the other new gamen comen. [Ed: Huh?]
  10. Bluewolf
    May 21, 2005
    Great game, fun to play and enjoyable for people that like games with magic and stuff.
  11. HostageDown
    Dec 15, 2003
    Good game, many people online to group up with, the new game has way better graphics, kooler looking races, and i think they made a great new race, the ogre, iam a dwarf but i enjoy groupin with all races, u can find me playin on the game alot, i travel sometimes, but am most of the time in mordahim, so if ur a everquest player and want to group up with me look for me, my dwarfs name isGood game, many people online to group up with, the new game has way better graphics, kooler looking races, and i think they made a great new race, the ogre, iam a dwarf but i enjoy groupin with all races, u can find me playin on the game alot, i travel sometimes, but am most of the time in mordahim, so if ur a everquest player and want to group up with me look for me, my dwarfs name is Hostage, im a newbie so im only around level 7 or 8, but i will group up with anyone at any level, so look for me, and i would highly advise of buying this game if u like adventure games such as final fantasy. also i give a bravo on the size of the map. Expand

#78 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. The environments are graphically tedious, the targeting system is downright baffling, and unless you have a USB keyboard, you'll spend so much time navigating the cursor around to enter text, you'll think you should be getting experience points for it. [Feb 2004, p.103]
  2. Cheat Code Central
    Frontiers is a damn good expansion pack and there's no reason not to have it if you have a character from the last game that is leveled-up somewhere in between 40 - 50. The replay value is incredible.
  3. This is the kind of game that you have to sink many, many hours into, so you might just want to wait for the vastly superior "Final Fantasy XI." [Feb 2004, p.120]