Extermination PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jul 23, 2001
7.8

1. AdamR
    Feb 11, 2007
    I think this game is shallow and padantic, lacks in free movement and to be honest it isn't the most easy game. BTW if anyone feels like giving me a helping hand in the game they're always welcome.
  2. DanteS.
    Mar 3, 2002
    This game sucks Bigtime. I don't understand How there's pleople who actually likes it. Is there really a person out there who thinks this game squeezes the power out of the ps2? That it's at least comparable to metal gear? That it's worth the same 49.99 bucks that games like metal gear solid or devil may cry are? This game is the mediocity of the programers in flesh This game sucks Bigtime. I don't understand How there's pleople who actually likes it. Is there really a person out there who thinks this game squeezes the power out of the ps2? That it's at least comparable to metal gear? That it's worth the same 49.99 bucks that games like metal gear solid or devil may cry are? This game is the mediocity of the programers in flesh and bone. It has ps1 graphics, and in case you didn't get it, it sucks Big Time!!! Expand

#60 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#58 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. It's unoriginal and very short (I was able to complete it in a couple of days without really trying to beat it), but a gas while it lasts and home to some of the nicest-looking and best-renderd FMV cinemas your puny little eyes have ever seen.
  2. It never quite comes together in as compelling a fashion as others of its class. It's far from being poor and is certainly entertaining at times--it just lacks the originality and extra level of polish needed to provide a truly memorable gaming experience.
  3. A game that initially turned me off completely, but somehow managed to keep me playing 'til the end.