• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jul 23, 2001
7.8

1. K
    Jan 30, 2002
    The two drawbacks were the game was too short and it was relatively easy. But the sound effects and music was great and was more than fun enough to keep me glued to the set. Anyone who loves "Resident Evil" will love this game.
  2. HåkanL.
    Jul 21, 2002
    Why complain the controls. Its new and very good. The whole game is fun straight through.
  3. CoryS.
    Jan 3, 2007
    It was good except for the graphics and the fact the it just got to frustrating at some points.
  4. JohnV.
    Nov 12, 2001
    I think this game is freakin awesome. I love the marine corps and that gave the game a huge boost. Great job to the creators.
  5. V.C.
    Nov 21, 2004
    I thought this game was really good. The controls are straight forward and easy to use. The interface is really user friendly. I love all the creatures (love to blow them apart) The music really adds to the suspence of the game. I would agree though that the game is still a little short and could be a little longer with more twists and unexpected turns. All in all, I would recommend this I thought this game was really good. The controls are straight forward and easy to use. The interface is really user friendly. I love all the creatures (love to blow them apart) The music really adds to the suspence of the game. I would agree though that the game is still a little short and could be a little longer with more twists and unexpected turns. All in all, I would recommend this game to anyone who likes suspence filled shoot'm up games. Expand
  6. Nov 15, 2011
    where is number 2? I want #2! This game is great and is a perfect competitor to resident evil with ALOT of opertunity and potential. A great story, cast and more. Very scary, sad and memorial story. Please sony, rerelease it on PS3 in HD or make a sequel for fans. Many fans are out there for this game...

#62 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#74 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. It's unoriginal and very short (I was able to complete it in a couple of days without really trying to beat it), but a gas while it lasts and home to some of the nicest-looking and best-renderd FMV cinemas your puny little eyes have ever seen.
  2. It never quite comes together in as compelling a fashion as others of its class. It's far from being poor and is certainly entertaining at times--it just lacks the originality and extra level of polish needed to provide a truly memorable gaming experience.
  3. A game that initially turned me off completely, but somehow managed to keep me playing 'til the end.