F1 2002 PlayStation 2

6.4

1. EmilevanZ.
    Aug 12, 2002
    This game is great the graphics, commentry etc is brilliant it is a pitty that it came out so late.
  2. BlaK.
    Jun 26, 2002
    The graphics, gameplay, sound and commentary are great!
  3. MunteanuC.
    Jul 11, 2002
    The graphics are great but could someone tell me why only i get Stop and go penalty on yellow flags. There are some other guys who are pasing or speeding on them.
  4. May 9, 2015
    Anyone who evaluates this game let them make sure that played a version of Electronic Arts. She left in 2002, yet another F1. This game is a product of outstanding at that time. The reflections in the mirrors, driver's footwork and attention! ... Slip Stram! The progenitor of all the games with nitro. I regret that Codemasters is doing now so stiff and serious games. I love the PlaystationAnyone who evaluates this game let them make sure that played a version of Electronic Arts. She left in 2002, yet another F1. This game is a product of outstanding at that time. The reflections in the mirrors, driver's footwork and attention! ... Slip Stram! The progenitor of all the games with nitro. I regret that Codemasters is doing now so stiff and serious games. I love the Playstation F1 2002 and F12005 / 2006 games. These are representatives of the genre. Expand

#95 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Yes, this is another installment of a long-running series, but it is by far the best, most enjoyable one of them all.
  2. Play Magazine
    This team must have crawled directly into the brain trust of Formula One racing to have produced a game this seeping with perfection. [Aug 2002, p.68]
    The joy of F1 2002 is that it can play as realistically or as non-realistically as you like.