4.1

1. Sep 24, 2014
    The game is beautiful, an absolute masterpiece. It is the mark of a new genre in next gen gaming for us all. We should all learn to be like Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, and strive to be one loving community.
  2. Dec 1, 2015
    This is the worst Fallout game, and really is one of the worst games I've ever played. I could fin almost no redeeming qualities about this game. The music is the biggest problem about this game. It betrays the originals. I give it a 10/10.
  3. Dabblel
    Sep 23, 2003
    its fallout!
  4. JohnT.
    Jan 6, 2004
    This graphics look awesome and the gameplay rocks.
  5. JohnnyBadBoy
    Jan 14, 2004
    The poor fan boys of the original Fallout don't like it and probably haven't even played the game. This game is fun, the graphics are good. Shame on you sad fan boys ..
  6. JoshB.
    Dec 7, 2003
    It's gonna be good, but the fact that your world won't be as interactive disturbs me. You don't get to become a destructive warlord, or a honorable hero at your own bidding, your cast in a role and your stuck with it.

#32 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#8 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

A competent and occasionally compelling hack-and-slash, but fans of the PC games won't give a damn about it, and "Champions of Norrath" is a more satisfying and more technically impressive example of the genre on the PlayStation 2.
  2. The repetitive hack-and-slash gameplay has nothing in common with the earlier incarnations of the series and will surely alienate the Fallout faithful. Meanwhile, the newcomers to the Fallout universe aren't likely to be sucked in by the uninteresting and flat characters nor the nonexistent story.
  3. games(TM)
    While it may not be anywhere near the calibre of the PC titles, it does become a perfectly playable action RPG (with the emphasis on 'action') after the first trudging hour or so. [Apr 2004, p.122]