FIFA 07 Soccer PlayStation 2

7.7

1. Aug 24, 2013
    Best Game on Ps2

GRAPHICS ARE GOOD ,CONTROLS ARE GOOD,
    IT'S ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHICH YOU CAN PLAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN...
    BUT I GOT SAME GAME FOR PS3,IT'S DIFFERENT ON PS3 ,GRAPHICS ARE BETTER ON PS3 BUT CONTROLES ARE BETTER ON PS2 SO I PREFER IT'S THE BEST GAME ON PS2
  2. AndyP.
    Oct 2, 2006
    Best FIFA game yet.
  3. DavidS.
    Sep 29, 2006
    I love this game!
  4. RyanJ.
    Mar 19, 2007
    Excellent game! Not like other EA Sports games when the opposing team comes back in the last two minutes to win!
  5. FatBob
    Oct 4, 2006
    Nice to see the mature Pro Evo fans with their Zero votes. Best Fifa so far IMO. Not saying Pro Evo wont be better, but I certainly wont go to that review to give it a Zero just for the sake of it.
  6. Zee
    Mar 3, 2007
    Best FIFA game I've ever played... and u dont have to be a fan of soccer, seriously, I went from hockey fan to SOCCER FAN after playin this game... Its seriously the best game ever!!! Graphics: 9/10, Music: 7/10, Game Play: 10/10, Team formations and status: 9/10, Tactics (Tricks): 10/10, Player Info: 9/10, Create Player: 7/10, Manager Mode: 10/10, Updates: 9/10, Online Mode: 8/10, Best FIFA game I've ever played... and u dont have to be a fan of soccer, seriously, I went from hockey fan to SOCCER FAN after playin this game... Its seriously the best game ever!!! Graphics: 9/10, Music: 7/10, Game Play: 10/10, Team formations and status: 9/10, Tactics (Tricks): 10/10, Player Info: 9/10, Create Player: 7/10, Manager Mode: 10/10, Updates: 9/10, Online Mode: 8/10, Preformance: 9/10, Commentary: 9/10, Highlight Reals: 9/10, Realism: 10/10, And I think that covers all, as u can see... If ur a soccer or none soccer fan, I extremely just ask u... plzz play this game!! Its a Soccer Game U've never Imagined so good!! Expand
  7. SamH.
    Oct 12, 2006
    Great gameplay improvements, feels like football at last. I love the interactive leagues.
  8. SanderD.
    Oct 24, 2006
    The menus look great, the audio is wonderful, the animation is fantastic and I remember why I have always been buying FIFA. The gameplay is getting better and better but still it hasn't convinced me yet. It's is a great game, but it doesn't feel like real football just yet. They are closing the gap, but they are still a few years behind.
  9. TomE.
    Oct 27, 2006
    At last EA get the gameplay right - now the football game to have.
  10. PeterF.
    Dec 16, 2006
    I used to be a big Pro evolution fan until I played FIFA 07. Sure when you play it first its really bad but you need a couple of days to get use to it then its a really good game. I love how you can do a different varieties of tricks to dodge a defender. I also love how u can score from pretty far away unlike Pro Evo where you can only score just out side the box. FIFA 07 is a great game I used to be a big Pro evolution fan until I played FIFA 07. Sure when you play it first its really bad but you need a couple of days to get use to it then its a really good game. I love how you can do a different varieties of tricks to dodge a defender. I also love how u can score from pretty far away unlike Pro Evo where you can only score just out side the box. FIFA 07 is a great game you just have to give it some time. Expand
  11. Jul 20, 2014
    Best Fifa of all time for ps2....graphics,gameplay,player Physic,commentary every things is amazing....Even though new games are releasing for PC I still play fifa 2007 on ps2 rather than fifa 14 on PC
  12. Jan 6, 2016
    It was the FIFA game that captured the heart of football. The game at times sacrificed realism for fun gameplay, a choice that had myself, like many others brought into the FIFA franchise.

#22 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#14 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    This is the key reason why FIFA 07 will keep you playing, because it's the first in the series that gets inside your head and forces you to give a toss... FIFA has finally managed to meld both style and substance. [Oct 2006, p.84]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Playing cup matches in the middle of the season against Hartlepool and Macclesfield is refreshing, and the new passing system is a welcomed improvement. However, the controls are too complicated, AI knows how to cheat, the ball behaves strangely and tactically FIFA 07 is much too simple. [Sept 2006]
  3. Game Informer
    Gameplay, meanwhile, makes some minor adjustments this year--giving a few more control options including the ability to play with a scheme that is identical to Konami's "Winning Eleven" button layout. [Oct. 2006, p.94]