6.2

1. Dec 30, 2010
    Hey it's not that bad of a game. I started playing it again and it's awesome. Not perfect though but still good!
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    Decent gameplay, a much needed reinvention of some of the controls from previous versions, however, most of the modes are immensely buggy. I found my data and save files were consistently corrupted and deleted and I also found manager mode a real shame, the balancing system is non existent, the player development hashed, random clubs from the lower leagues end up winning the worlds hardest competitions, some of the worlds best players can be bought for the same amount as lower ranked ones and random computer generated players in future seasons turn out with ridiculously high stats. Looking back in hindsight, this was a time when Pro Evo still lead the way for football simulators. Expand
  3. Oct 4, 2014
    FIFA games in PS 2 were disaster. I played them too much but, it was just like walking in the park to dribble past 7 guys on legendary difficulty versus any team with any player. Then there were some broken players, scoring everything from an angle. Even when playing with your friends, I suggest PES. It has joke graphics, but its gameplay is much better.

In PS3, FIFA over PES all day.

1. Probably the best game in the FIFA series. The AI can actually defend while the manual controls give the freedom to create scoring chances in many different ways. It is a shame the AI has so much trouble scoring. [Sept 2007]
  2. Pretty much the same as "FIFA 07" but tighter and more feature-packed than ever. A good effort. [Nov 2007, p.76]
  3. It's back-to-back successful seasons for FIFA while the Be A Pro mode is really top-notch. [Nov 2007, p.77]