FIFA Soccer 09 PlayStation 2

6.9

1. Jan 6, 2016
    FIFA 09 acts as the most unrealistic edition of FIFA. The ball feels like a balloon at times and the gameplay is on the border of ridiculous. Aside from the negatives, it remains a fun game to play however.
  2. Oct 3, 2015
    Ma de los mismo que el FIFA 08 , siguieron en la misma linia y sin muchos cambios respeto lo anterior (mejorar un poquito lo que era el modo manager ) y les funciono . Poco mas que decir de este aceptable entrega de la saga FIFA .
  3. Jul 20, 2014
    For ps2 it is a perfect game If you liked fifa 2008 then you must buy this game...It,s bad that EA ignored the ps2 version and concentrated on ps3.....
  4. MendiW.
    Oct 15, 2008
    Rent it, played it, but nothing there make me want to stick with my PS2 another year. Be A Pro mode is booorrrring I had high hope, reading XBox and PS3 reviews makes me want to upgrade to new system.

#19 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2008

1. Games Master UK
    Typically polished and enjoyable, FIFA 09 on PS2 is aging gracefully. [Nov 2008, p.61]
  2. A truly spectacular soccer title with exceptional player animations, ball handling and gameplay to boot. The AI will provide a significant challenge, but the implementation of one of the most advanced and complete online modes will mean that this game will truly last you a long time.
  3. There's no question that FIFA on PS2 is starting to show its age. It looks good for a PS2 game and the new animations are excellent, but the frame rate isn't as smooth as we'd like it to be. It's also a big disappointment that online play is nowhere to be seen in FIFA 09 on PS2.